ADDICTED TO YOU

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦"

"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫"

AUTUMN SIENNA MAYBANK, the fiery twin sister of JJ Maybank, was a force of nature from the moment she came into this world. With her wild, untamable hair and a mischievous glint in her golden brown eyes, she was the epitome of unpredictability and spontaneity. Picture a raging storm crashing against the shore, fierce and untamed—that was Autumn.

Growing up in the tumultuous backdrop of the Outer Banks, Autumn's life was a series of trials and tribulations. Beneath the sunny exterior of this coastal paradise lay a world of turmoil, filled with family drama, secrets, and struggles. From a young age, Autumn knew hardship like the back of her hand.

From the moment she and her twin brother, JJ, were torn apart by their parents' bitter fights, Autumn knew that her path would be anything but easy.

It all started when their parents' marriage crumbled under the weight of their constant bickering and irreconcilable differences. Unable to bear the toxicity any longer, they made the heartbreaking decision to split up, taking one child each. JJ stayed behind in the Outer Banks with their father, while Autumn was whisked away to the bustling city of Chicago with their mother.

Chicago was a world away from the sandy beaches and salty air of the OBX, and Autumn felt the ache of homesickness deep in her bones. But more than anything, she missed her brother. Through all the fights and struggles, JJ had always been there for her, a steady presence in her turbulent life.

Their mother's battle with addiction only added to the chaos, casting a dark shadow over Autumn's childhood. She watched helplessly as her mother spiraled out of control, lost in a haze of drugs and despair. And then, one fateful day, Autumn's worst fears were realized when her mother overdosed, leaving her alone and adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

Forced to fend for herself, Autumn found herself living in a dilapidated orphanage on the outskirts of Chicago, where she endured unimaginable hardships. Abuse, neglect, hunger—she faced it all with a steely resolve, determined to survive no matter the cost.

But just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, her father came knocking on the orphanage's door, demanding that she be returned to him. Whether it was out of genuine concern or a desire to cash in on the money he received for her care, Autumn didn't know. All she knew was that she had to leave behind the only home she had ever known and return to the OBX.

Reuniting with JJ was like coming up for air after being submerged for far too long. They may have been back together, but their troubles were far from over. Living with their father wasn't exactly paradise, and Autumn found herself longing for the freedom and camaraderie she had once known.