Part 23- all for me?

(kurio is a leader of a gang for later in this chapter)

A few days had past and everything was fine we got along well, we hung out all the time, we went to bars nearly all week. Everything was great for once.

——
—-
—-

"Come on mein schatz you have to get out of bed it's 1pm." Tom shook me. "10 more minutes." I whinned.
"No schatz get up." He demanded as I groaned "fine"

I sat up hoping to see a table of foof. Gosh I'm starving.

"Tom im hungry." I said looking at him with a needy look. "I'll get you some food but you have to get ready were going somewhere." My heart dropped as he said this. What if he brings me somewhere to kill me? God damn it y/n you're a nervous reck.

"Uhm.. okay." I said with a soft smile.

"get ready liebe." He pat my leg and walked out of my bedroom. I waited for him to close the door before plopping back down on my bed. I really was debating on going back to sleep but god only knows what Tom would do if I don't listen right?

"damn it." I sighed and threw myself off the bed hoping for energy to get up.

I'm just gonna throw on some jeans and a deftones t-shirt I feel weak today.

-
-
-

"Mein Schatz you ready?" Tom asked as I lazily walked down stairs. "mhm" I groan.

"Great cmon." He grabbed my hand and rush out the door. "Whats the rush Tom?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows.

"Okay y/n listen to me. If we dont do this you could die." My heart is in my ass now.

"Tom? what the fuck do you mean."

"Theres some type of group that are after you, only reason is because you're with me. They are trying to get to me through you."

I paused. Hell no. "so where the fuck are you bringing me?!" I shouted. "Calm down y/n" "Calm down?! how the fuck am i supposed to be calm!" at this point i feel crazy.

"So my plan is to bring you to where they are to lure them in then, me, bill, gustav, and georg are gonna blow their fucking faces off." He gripped the steering wheel hard enough for his knuckles to turn white.

"Whos gustav and georg?" I asked. "Oh they are part of me and bills group."  I nodded. Ive calmed down a bit by this time "so do i get any part in all the fun ' blowing their faces off ' thing?" I said breaking the silence mocking his words.

He looked at me with a sly smirk. He reached in the back seat grabbing a pistol. "For you." I grabbed the cold shiny metal from tom and took a good look at it. "Oh it's fucking on." I smiled. He chuckled "just keep it in your waistband and if anyone tries doing something wrong to you, shoot them in the head or heart."
"Alright." I breathed out. I was nervous, i mean of course, I have NEVER killed someone..

-
-
About 10 minutes pasted the ride was pretty much talking about a plan. We arrived to a dark haunted looking mansion. "Oh god, Tom im scared." I said my legs shaking "Meine liebe, it's okay you will be fine I wont let anything happen to you." He whispered places a soft kiss on my cheek. "Okay okay lets go." I said, but as i was about to open the door he smacked my hand off the door handle "we have to wait for bill and them." He said. His accent god, it turns me on.

I nod and a few seconds later a few shiny sleek cars pull up slowly.

Tom looks out his window as Bill pulls up next to him. They gave eachother a quick nod and stepped out. "Y/n, your job is to go up to the door, your gonna say you needed a place to stay because you're on a trip. Go in, they might say stuff about me. Don't say much. We will go through the back and kill Kurio his little minions." I nod at his plan and step out.

I take a big breath before knocking on the door.

Someone opens it.. Someone big, not fat just really fucking huge. My eyes follow from his feet to his face. "Uh.. hi." I gulp. "What." His deep accent peircing through my ears. "I um.. I'm traveling and needed a place to rest my head for the night. Is that okay?" I asked fidgeting with my hands. He looked at me slightly squinting getting a good look. I clear my throat and smile awkwardly. He just nodded letting me through the door.

"Kurio. A girl." The big man said. I found his name to be Koojo.

"Oh look who it is." Kurio said smiling profusely walking towards me. "Hi.. i just need a place to rest my head for the night." I said softly. I looked towards the back door seeing tom and the boys creeping up with their guns pointed. I focus back on kurio. "So where do i sleep?" I asked. "follow me y/n." Koojo said adjusting his stupid ugly tie. "Here." He said opening a door to a beautiful luxury bedroom, man made bed frame, red silky sheets and puffy red comforter. "This is great thanks." I smile. Just as he turned around tom shot him right in between his eyes. As toms gun went off so did the other three guys. I ran out to see the action, bullets flying everywhere, guys falling to their death, i havent seen kurio... he mustve hid. "Wheres Kurio? I whispered to tom." "I have no idea but go hide in that room while we search. "He said using his head to point to a room.

I ran in and walked backwards slowly.

I bumped into a tall body like figure, Just then my mouth got covered and i got a gun pointed to my head.

"TOM" I tried to scream for tom but it was muffled. "He wont hear you dear, walls are sound proof." It's Kurio. Fuck.

I kick and scream "If you keep misbehaving i'll have to shoot you dead y/n." "Dont do this." I whispered against his hand. He just chuckled evily. Tears started streaming down my rosey cheeks. I managed to kick Kurio in his balls and run out the door. He groaned in pain as he tried grabbing me. "No more kids for you bitch!" I said out of breath "TOM!" I screamed. Tom came running from around the corner ready to kill whoever was near me. "IN THERE." I screamed pointing to the room i was once in. He barged into the room shooting bullets everywhere. He looked to the window.. it was wide open. "scheisse." Tom said as he sighed. The other boys came running in. "what happened?" I say trying to see my way through the tall guys. "he ran." tom said, he was pissed.

"Shit. now what?" I asked tom. "now we wait until he comes back around. I mean he has no more men what can he do." Tom tucked his gun away. I pulled mine out and shot one of the already dead bodies. They all stopped in their tracks and looked back at me. "What? i wanted to shoot someone." I laughed, we all laughed.

———————-

A/n: Hii hiii this was lowkey intresting! lmk if u have any ideas.

what will happen next? will they find kurio? Will Kurio find them?

To be continued..