Agreements

POV

It was Monday, so I got ready for a normal day at school. I haven't gone to detention ever since Jagger dead, which was 2 months ago. I'm holding on and pulling myself together, people don't talk about him and we haven't sold any drugs since his death. I'm not going to lie to you all but Jagger's death kinda changed something inside me, I can feel it that I'm not the same person anymore. I make my way downstairs and join my parents for breakfast.

Father: I have a guest coming over for dinner tonight.
Me: Will I be joining?
Father: Yes, he's a very important person.
Me: okay, I'm going to school now.

I say that as I push my chair a little, said my goodbyes and then walked out. I get to school and the day goes well. We where going to Amelia's house after school to get some homework done. I drive to her house then let myself in because the house belongs to me  and the same goes when we are at my house . I walk into the kitchen and make myself something to eat then went to the studying room. They had already started but I didn't care about it.

Amelia: Hey girl
Me: hey
Joshua: You should have also made us something to eat as well.
Me: But you were blessed with hands just like me so I bet you can do that by yourself.
Amelia: Anyways we have a party this Friday.

I look at her  for the longest time then looked at Joshua, thinking that he was going to say something like " I don't think that's a good idea" but nope. He said the opposite.

Joshua: I'm in
Me: I quit .
Amelia: tell that to the boss.
Me: I will, I don't want to be part of this game anymore, what if I loose my life .
Joshua: Quitting might actually get you killed.
Me: I'm not doing any of this anymore and nothing is going to change my mind.
Amelia: okay

We continue studying and then I went back home later. When I got home my parents were running around, making things look good and all that. I greet them and went to my room to prepare for dinner. I had to dress up and show class because my father doesn't have important guests all the time. I take a shower, do a little bit of makeup and then got dressed in a baby blue dress. I did my hair and everything looked classy enough to wow this guest coming over.

The dinner dress

The hairstyle

When I was done, I made my way downstairs and met my mother in the living room

When I was done, I made my way downstairs and met my mother in the living room. She was on the call with someone when the doorbell rang.

Mom: oh can you please go get the door, it must be the guest.
Me: okay
Mom: and take him to your father's office.
Me: okay mom.

I didn't know that this guest was now my responsibility. I don't like it when my father has important guests. They are always old man and they always try to talk to me in an flirty way. I get to the door and as soon as I opened it, I get the shock of my life. He was standing on my doorstep, looking as handsome as ever.

Me: what are you doing here?
Him: I didn't know that I was supposed to inform my *Futura moglie*  that I am visiting ( says that with an Italian accent)
Me: wait you are my father's special guest?
Him: indeed I am, may I come in?
Me: yes ( making way for him to come in), I will be taking you to his office.
Him: okay.

We start walking to the office and for some reason it seemed like it was far away. I didn't expect to meet this guy again. He might have saved me but my friend died that day. Wait, what if his here to tell my parents about that day. I stop walking and looked at him. What am I going to do, should I start packing or maybe they will forgive me or maybe they will send me to jail.

Me: Are you here to tell them about that day?
Him:, I'm here to take what's mine.
Me: And what is that?

He walks close to me and I stepped back because I didn't know what's happening or why he kept on walking close to me. He came closer and I stepped back until my back met with the wall. He came so close to me, I could feel his breathing. He was taller than me, I had to left my head up.

Him: look at me ( with his cold but sexy voice)
Me:( I did what he said and our eyes locked, he wraps his hands around my waist)
Him: You are what's mine.
Me: You don't own me.
Him: not yet *mia cara* but I am going to own you and I will make you *la mia futura moglie *
Me: I don't understand the language you are speaking.
Him: you will understand it, very soon.

He starts to kiss my neck and it felt so good. My legs were getting weaker and weaker. He was working magic on my neck. I close my eyes and a sound came from my mouth. I moaned, for this guy that I don't even know. I didn't want him to stop but what if my parents see me with him, I moan again bit this time he stops what he was doing and fixed his suit. I was still in the zone when my father opened his office door that was just down the hallway. I pull myself together as we continued to walk.

Father: thank you for bringing him sweetie.
Me: your welcome father.

They both walk into the office, closed the door and I took a deep breath. I walk upstairs to fix myself because I felt like I was wet. I go to the bathroom, fix myself and went to also fix my makeup. I set down on the mirror and that's when I noticed a mark on my neck. He gave me a love bite and it was so visible. I try my best to hide it with makeup then made my hair cover it a little. I hope this works. I make my way downstairs and start to watch some TV as I was waiting for dinner to start.

POV- unknown

Me: this is a very beautiful house you have Mr Park.
Mr Park: thank you Larosa.
Me: do you know what else is beautiful about this house.
Mr Park: the decor, the money, the workers.....
Me: the daughter.

He wasn't expecting me to say that and his face was really priceless. I want what's mine to belong to me.

Me: I want her now.
Mr Park: Larosa you can afford a lot of maids by now, so why do you still want my daughter?
Me: because you promised to give her to me but I don't want her as a maid anymore.
Mr Park: so what do you need her to do?
Me: I want her as my wife now, my father has been setting up girls for me and none of them are my type, so I tried looking for one myself and then I remembered that you had a daughter that you promised to give me.
Mr Park: I call off that old deal.
Me: I can make you poor with a blink of an eye Park, remember how all this started, I can make it end as well if you don't want to give me what's mine.
Mr Park: she's my only daughter.
Me: well you should have made more when you agreed to sale her to me.
Mr Park: why are you so cold hearted Larosa?
Me: I'm actually being kind to you Park and it's also going to help you in business if I marry your daughter. You will get more powerful and richer. Which is a win for the both of us, now shall we go have so dinner to celebrate the upcoming wedding.

I don't even wait for him to answer me, I just get up and walked out. I walked around the house until I got to the living room were little Park(Xhelsy)was sitting. Her mother walked in and informed us that we should come and eat. We got to the table and everyone was now eating their food but I just feel like sharing the news now, so I did that.

Me:Mr and Mrs Park,  thank you for having me over and for giving your daughter's hand in marriage.
Xhelsy: I'm getting married?? ( shocked)
Me: well your father sold you to me when you where 12 but I have decided to marry you instead.
Mr Park: Larosa could you please stop taking.
Me: actually I was about to leave so I will be in touch. Once again thank you for having me over.

I push the chair and left. I didn't want to be part of the drama that was about to happen. I got to my car and drove off into the night.

Tbc.................