The one nightmare

A/N: Evalynn is the female version of Evan.

I sit in my room. Those stupid Animatronics get to me every time. 

"Just make it to 6A.M and you'll be fine." I muttered. 

I checked my watch. 1:30. Great. I hugged my fredbear plushie tighter. 

"Evalynn..." Michelle's voice rung in my head. I knew full well it was Nightmare Foxy trying to get my attention. 

Foxy was Michelle's favourite animatronic. I dont see why though. His 'pirates cove' was always out of order whenever we were there. Eli's voice chimed in. "We won't hurt you.

Nightmare Bonnie. I could tell by his dopey footsteps outside of my door.

Tears framed in the corners of my eyes.

"Stop it!" I mentally slapped myself. 

"You're 14 and these are just dopey animatronics!"

I was too busy mentally beating myself up to notice nightmare appear in front of me.

"Well well well! What do we have here?" He said.

I jumped. Well, I tried to. His 'Freddle' things held me in my place.

"Don't hurt me!" I cried, tears staining my cheeks and shirt.

He laughed. It put me on edge. He turned around and did that stupid thing they all do.

I checked my watch. 2:00.

"Well that's a new record." I had gotten used to meeting my demise in this stupid loop earlier than this.

He stood at the other side of the room, next to my record player, and picked up a guns n roses vinyl.He played the first song. "Welcome to the jungle" started playing. I closed my eyes and awaited my fate. I herd his footsteps. They quickened. The stupid scream filled the room.

I woke up and looked at my watch. Midnight.

"Right, let's try this again..."