Chapter:3 Page:13

Upon making it to the tower team 7

Upon
making it to the tower team 7 .Sakura reads out some  kind of riddle.

"If 'heaven' does not exist' enrich  your knowledge and prepare  for the chance .if 'earth' does not exist,run the fields in search  of an advantage.Open the series of heaven and Earth and the Perilous way shall be redressed...This is namely the secret  of 'The one that guides'."

Sakura Explains.

Naruto turned his head towards the pinknette  in a confused matter."Eh?What is that?!"Naruto asked.

Sasuke walks towards his 3 other comrades.

As for what Emiko was doing she was just staring off into the distance.

"It has something  to do with the scoll which likely means we have to open them now"Sakura says.

With that Sakura and Naruto slowly yet surely had peaked open the scoll.

After a few moments  they thorw it after it started smoking up.
"Eh?"
Was all Emiko  says confused as she comes back to reality.She turns her gaze towards where the smoke was coming from  and noticed that behind the smoke was a all to familiar Chakra..
Her face lightens  up and she runs towards  the Person and tackled him "IRUKA SENSEI I MISSED YOU"The brunette  said cheerfully as she stuck  to the man like a koala.
"Emiko its been awhile but what did I say about tackling me?"
Iruka scolds lightly but hugs the said Senju heiress  back.
Emiko just grins as  then She pulls away.
"IRUKA SENSEI  LETS GET RAMEN!"Naruto  exclaimed .

"Naruto sorry to break  this to you but you can't just yet"
Iruka says.

"HUH?!WHY NOT?!!!"
Naruto clearly  upset shouts.

Sakura just sighs, Emiko Takes out a scoll and unseals it and out  came flesh raman."hey naruto got something for ya"Emiko says.Narutos eyes brighten up and  thanks his senju comrade  before  snatching the raman away and scuffing the raman down quite quickly
Sasuke glances  towards the senju and thought  havo to when they first met ..
_
Flashback..
_

It was a bright sunny day 7 years ago ,Upon the village  hidden  in the leafs.Laugher of children  filled the air as  they chased each of eachother  around the playground .
A certain  Uchiha was  was trying to escape  from the other  children   as he found no need to  really play as he only wanted to find his elder brother, Uchiha Itachi so he could  train with him.But as usual  His brother  was as always,Busy.
When he left the playground  he came across a slightly younger  brownette girl  who was sneaking  out of a house .She turned to him and grinned and put a finger over her mouth .After Successfully  making it out the house,Tge blue eyed girl ran up to him ."Hi!my name Is Emiko Senju your ny friend  now!"She said loudly.Sasuke sighs knowing  he was in for a hand full." Uchiha Sasuke nice to meet ya Senju,just dont be annoying ok?"He said and  Emiko nodded excitedly before hugging  him.
_
2 years later..
_
Emiko was really the only one who understood  Sasuke,She was there for Sauke after the Ichiha Massacre  she was his shoulder to cry on.She understood  what he really needed  was not to be pityed as he hates when people  do so.She understands he did not want to be seem as a weak child witch was orphaned.After The Uchiha Massacre  ,The two friends had grew distant . of course Emiko had bot liked that but she  was just happy he still acknowledged her  to a instant.
_
End of flashback
_

Long story short There was a elimination  round to get rid of some people  fof the finals and after a few rounds it was at last Emikos turn.
"SENJU EMIKO V.S  HARUNO AKARI"

The two girls glanced at Eachother  as they both head to  the fighting rings.

"BEGIN!"

.
"I dont want to fight a friend  of mine but we don't really have a Choice now do we..?"Emiko says

"You can do this Emiko!"

"Let's dance shall we?"Said Emiko

"I will win this!"Akari says in determination.
Emiko says as she then within a blink of a eye pulls out her katana and appears before Akari and goes into punch her.Akari not expecting  this barely manages to block.

Akari pulls out a kunai and jumps back to create distance  and  throws a kunai with a explosive tag attached  to it towards her Senju apontent. Who had easily  dodged it.

Emiko then jumps towards Akari and engages in a taijustsu battle.

[A/N:Gif below is how the fight ends  emijobis thr short haired one and the long haired one is Akari ]

"AND THE WINNER IS SENJU EMIKO !"

.

After the fight Emiko is bear hugged by Sakura And Naruto"WE KNEW YOU CAN DO IT!"Sakura And Naruto  say at the same time.

Emiko hugs the both back and the 3 burst out laughing  together.Emiko Felt a ping of guilt in her heart though...She fell in love with Sakuras crush...She felt so ashamed  of herself but to not rise concern  she pretended  she didn't  feel all this guilt.
_
After all the battles it was,announced  that in one month  the final round  will commence.So they had some time to train and prepare  for the final part of the chunin exams.
Emiko sat upon  a roof after the  3rd round .Her head filled with many wonders and of course,  the voices of the making some small talk with her every  now and then.
As then Sasuke joins her on top  the roof."Oi Senju You been a little odd lately"He confronts his hands in his pockets."Uh how so...?"Emiko says nervously afraid  of Sasuke finding  out about  her crush on him."You already know how so dont play dumb"Sasuke says in a harsher voice.
"Oh! Um..I need to go help out at the Orphanage bow bye!"She says but before she could even actually   walk away she is pinned down by Sasuke."hn...I hate it when you try and hide things from us ,You really think the worse of everything  huh you put others before yourself your such a goof.."Sasuke spoke as   as he glaced at the Senju benth him.
"I-"was all she managed to say ."Spit it out"Sasuke says

"I DEVELOPED FEELINGS FOR YOU OK..?!I FEEL SO GUILTY BECAUSE  OF THAT..SAKURA HAD A CRUSH ON YOU FOR THE LONGEST  OF TIMES ...AND SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND.."She spat  as tears threaten  to fall as  then Sasuke let's her  go and she runs away.