🔆||Nano Stat Update #9||🔆

Hello Nano Wattians!

It's Denise back with the final Nano Stat Update!

After many days and weeks submission period is over. We want to give a big thank you to all new comers and participants for this season. It was fun seeing all the new faces and some faces from last year and the number of submissions this year...wow!

One person in our guessing game got the EXACT answer. But before we let you know who that is, let's do some housekeeping.

Regrettably, Historical Fiction did not get enough entries and will be exempted as a genre category this year.

We've managed to successfully relocate one participant from that category and that is AnnamitaMuscaria. Her entry will be judged under Fantasy. So congrats Anna you are still in the competition!

With that said, we are sorry CrysTravel2019. Wanting to be fair to the requirements of the genres and not to put your entry at a disadvantage your submission will be exempted from the competition. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you next year. 🔆

And with the heavy stuff out the way let's get to some more fun!

The number of submissions for The Nano Watt 2024......is....

125!!!!!!!

Which means JankyFluffy is the winner of the guessing game!!

We can't believe it was the exact number! And that we beat last year's number wohooo!

Congratulations 🎊  JankyFluffy and a big thanks to all who participated. The guessing game is always a treat for us as we can imagine it is for you all.

Well that's it Nano Wattians. Judging officially starts and we'll keep you posted along the way with our Nano Judge Updates!

So strap in and remember the schedule is your best friend.

So until the next one!

Denise,
Nano Watt Judge