⁰⁰⁷Missing you

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

introducing...

📞

! chapter seven !

by eve

now playing...

🕯️

! remember when - wallows !

! purple circles - jades goudreault !

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄ 

"Hurry, pack your bags, Makala," I urge her to quicken her pace, wanting to go to my house to FaceTime Lillie already. The separation is killing me. Tonight, Makala and I are having a sleepover at my place and are going to FaceTime Lillie together since Makala is also a great friend of hers.

"Hey Oscar! Can I take one of your hoodies to Ella's? I don't know where mine are," She calls to her guy friend, a soft 'sure' coming from the kitchen in reply. Oscar is one of her best friends, though sometimes I question their relationship. They seem like more than just friends, their closeness very questionable. I mean, she is literally borrowing his hoodie. If you can't call that more than friends then I don't know what it.

He is also always over at her place too, which we are at now. I didn't realize they were hanging out when I texted her about a potential sleepover, but I can't do anything about that now.

When we are out the door, pulling out of her driveway, I watch Oscar walk out of her house, going to his own car to leave. They wave to each other as I'm backing up the car, and when I glance at my best friend, seeing her eyes glimmer in happiness from looking at him, I immediately know what's going on, or I think.

"So, what goin' on with Oscar?" I immediately ask in a sing song tone once we are steadily on the road, a smirk plastered across my face. She immediately smiles, her dimples tugging at her smile, the skin around her eyes scrunching.

"Uh. He's really nice and I think I might like him!" she says through an amazing smile, the soft pop music that's radiating out of the stereo enchanting the moment.

"Oh my gosh!? Really?!" I almost scream. I'm honestly so happy for her, wishing I could have a crush on someone or just be in a relationship with someone, just like her. "So, you taking his hoodie is...?"

"I don't know but I think he might like me back! Because, like, he gave me his fucking hoodie! Like if that's not love, I don't know what is! Ya know?!" Her delulu ass says, expressing every word with a giggly laugh, her hands thrown in the air, acting out everything in excitement. Gosh, I know she is crushing hard.

"Wait! You love him?" I say, rewinding to what she said a second ago while curving the car off the highway.

"Whaaaatt? Noo?" she obviously lies, squirming in her seat with happiness.

"Oh my god!! You love him," I say, risking our life by taking my eyes of the road to look at her enchanting smile. And it looks like she's glowing.

"Well, I don't think I love him, but, uh, I like him a bit more than just a stupid little crush, ya know?!"

"Oh my gosh. This is crazy," I say, laughing over the radio that she has turned up in happiness.

Once we get to my house she immediately runs to my room, kicking of her shoes and throwing her bag onto the floor. She sits on the couch in my room, making herself comfort as she starts telling me at the cute sotories and him and her.

I watch her eyes glint lovingly, rehearsing everything that has happened with them, from him meeting, until how they are now. Then my heart suddenly seems to ache when she tells me how her heart flutters around him, and how she likes him so much.

It's a weird feeling. I don't know how to describe it. The feeling of remorse? Wanting? Longing? Jealousy? It confuses me while looking at how happy she is. How can I feel this while looking at her bright smile? I shouldn't feel jealous. I should feel happy for her. Then I suddenly feel guilty for thinking things like that, blaming myself for why I'm so lonely and why i'm jealous.

I try to shake the thoughts out of me, going back to listening to her explain every detail of their hangouts. After her long rant about literally everything about him we go to lay on my bed.

When we get comfortable in my bed, throwing pillows and blankets about, I finally open my ipad and FaceTime Lillie. Earlier we texted and agreed to FaceTime at 6:30 which it is now.

After a few rings she answers, her face moving into the screen. And I swear I want to cry. God, my emotions are all over the place right now. Seeing her face after so long makes my stomach hurt. I seem to drink in every one of her features, wishing to imprint them in my mind.

"Hi," Makala starts.

"Hey guys. Ugh, it felt so long since I've talked to you guys," she waves and I feel tears sting at my eyes suddenly. So, I move my head out of frame and discreetly wipe my eyes, trying to stop these stupid emotions from pouring out of me.

"Yeah. So how it is in Toronto?" Makala responds smiling.

"Oh my god! It's so fun here! I was so scared that I wouldn't have any friends and be all lonely. Like, I didn't want to be that weird lonely person in the back of the class. So, I made It my mission to make some new friends," Lillie smiles across the scream, her hazel eyes glimmering in the screams light. I swear, I just want to reach out and hug her across her screen, embrace her with everything I have, but I can't. And it breaks me.

"Yeah," Makala nods along. I watch how happy they are and my tears then seem to cheer me on, urge me to let them out.

"Well, I made some new friends and they are so nice!" she continues talking but all I can focus on is her pretty face, and ,oh, how nice she is. How amazing every single part of her is.

I barely say anything the whole time, only nodding and agreeing to things they say, swallowing down the unspoken emotions bottled up inside me. But god, I want to let them out, tell Lillie how much I've missed her. I want to tell her how much i've been longing to hear her voice, how much i've fucking missed every part of her.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄ 

Hihihi

Literally wrote this in a day. I'm veryyy proud :)

Aggg I'm going to the Billie Eilish concerttt!! I'm so excitedddd

I'm literally soo lucky

Also happy Friday!!! I loved the new vid!!  

I think I  might post every chap every Friday :) 

Or sometimes Wensdays. Idk *shrug emoji*

Okay I gotta stop yapping

Bye

I love y'all

Mwahhh

- love eve