❁ Seokjin x Bts- Our Little Chef ❁

Requested by:  

Oneshot-10
LITTLE SPACE AU
Words: 2348

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Boys, I'm home!"

Namjoon let out a tired sigh as he opened his shoes and walked through the corridor.

Well, unfortunately for our Namjoonie, he couldn't stand up for long because someone decided to jump on him, causing both of them to fall on the floor. 

As he grunted and looked up, he noticed it was Seokjin, who was whimpering and sobbing uncontrollably. "Hey, what happened sweets?" he carefully asked, confused with the heartbreaking sight.

"Wanted D-Daddy!" he said, hiccuping. "Daddy was out all d-day!"

Before he could respond, Tahyung came running in and helped Namjoon stand up with Seokjin still in his arms.

"Daddy is so sorry sweets, I was working, so I couldn't be here today. You were sleeping and I couldn't wake you up so early, right?"

Seokjin pouted and hid his face in Namjoon's neck, now that his daddy was here, he felt okay again, and because of how much he cried he felt very sleepy.

"We should go to bed now, how about that? We will put on some comfy pajamas and cuddle until you fall asleep, isn't that good?" Seokjin nodded, yawning, and reached out for Namjoon to take him to their bedroom, which he gladly did. 

Once in their bedroom, Namjoon closed the door with his foot, walked to the bed, and laid Seokjin down. "Okay baby, do you want a onesie?" Seokjin nodded tiredly, so Namjoon took a pajama for himself and a onesie for Seokjin from their wardrobe. 

"Let's get dressed now," Namjoon said. "Arms up!" Seokjin did as told and Namjoon helped him change into his onesie. "You're done sweetie, lay down on the bed, I'll join you in a minute." Namjoon changed his clothes and then lay beside Seokjin, handing him his pacifier that was on his side table. "Do you feel better?" "Mhm," Seokjin cuddled the younger and closed his eyes, sucking on his pacifier ever so slightly. He felt finally at peace and Namjoon thought that the older had never been this cute before. "Do you want me to tell you a story?" Namjoon asked. Seokjin couldn't turn that offer down and hummed. "Okay baby, I'll start."

Namjoon told a story about a prince in a pink suit who wanted to save the prince who was kidnapped by a monster, but for that, he needed help from his friends. After the fight with the monster, he could save the prince, and they lived happily ever after. Namjoon didn't pay attention to whether Jin was asleep in the middle of the story because he was engrossed in telling the coolest story ever. However, he didn't notice that the little one was already sleeping in the middle of it.

But it's okay because Namjoon is always so hyped for Seokjin.

"Goodnight, sweet pea," Namjoon kissed Seokjin's head as he slowly got out of his bed and kept his alpaca plushie in his place. 

♡*:....:*♡

"Okay boys, why was Jin crying?" Namjoon walked into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were having their dinners. 

"We were watching a movie, but suddenly hyung started crying."

"Well, there must be a reason-" "There's a reason, Joon-ah. It was past 8 PM, and you usually return home by 7. I put on Bambi for Jin to watch, but I think he felt tired and wanted to wait for you to come back home. Jinnie tried to stay awake for both his and your sake, but watching the sad part of the movie combined with his overwhelming tiredness made him lose his optimism. He could barely keep his eyes open, and everything hit him at once. Then he started crying hard."