⟨14⟩ A Doubt

Sunoo had finally waken up. Heeseung rushed towards him trying to help him up.

"Hurry up! Quick! I want you to bite Jungwon  as soon as you can"

"Okay! Geez, will you atleast let me sit down for a moment?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"No, quick, I feel like something's wrong"

Sunoo paused to think for a moment and then looked up to him again.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"During the umm...ritual, he....I mean Jungwon said that he hated me and he even shot me here" Heeseung said, pointing towards his chest.

"Ah... that's it? That was just during the rituals, you know, hallucinations, you tend to see things that you dread the most.... that's...not a problem" Sunoo smiled a bit.

"But...you were with him... I wouldn't even think of that...until now" He looked down.

"Oh... then I guess I don't know....Anyways, what am I supposed to do now? Like do I drink blood, or what?"

"Umm yeah, you told me that there was a glass of blood on the table there"

"Oh yeah, totally forgot" he said, walking towards the table and chugging it down entirely.

"Okay then, it's time for the next step, your given, I'm gonna get him in here, but I don't think he's gonna understand anything if he sees you now,

it might even slow down the entire process, so maybe you should stay in your room now" Sunoo smiled once again.

"But how are you going to get him here? And why would he just let you bite him?"

"I'll just get it done somehow"