13.Being Intimate 🌝

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Nethu pannalam nu partha net gaali ayi pochu pa..🤧

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Avinash

🌝🌝

I don't know from where did I get courage to ask her openly..

I needed because even that day I missed it but I'm not missing it today..

Removing my tshirt and vest I lifted her throwing her on the bed hovering her looking at her intensively..

Balancing myself I ripped off her loose tshirt and removed her brasserie slowly throwing it down..

I snapped my eyes from hers trailing down looking at her naked breasts on display to my eyes..I gulped looking at them and my name nuptial chain inbetween them making me groan and stared into her eyes..

Avi:"Mm..?"

She nodded her head smiling with a blush creeping on her cheeks..I leaned forward and kissed her collarbone firstly which were so inviting..

Sahara:"Avinashhhh.."

She closed her eyes moaning my name making me lose my control on hearing her calling my name..

I came down kissing every inch of her skin from her collarbone to her cleavage to hear her moaning..

But suddenly I stopped for a minute and looked at her who opened her eyes..When she cocked her eyebrows at me i chuckled nodding no and started sucking her cleavage..

Placing my legs on either side on her i left my half weight on her lower region but we jerked feeling electric shocks when our private parts brushed eachother making us moan..

I slowly trailed my lips down kissing every inch of her left breast while my other palm groped her right breast..

Teasing her by brushing my thumb finger on her nipple making her moan loudly arching herself..

Which resulted in a move between our legs making us groan..I cupped her left breast in my palm and slowly started fondling them while she closed her eyes with tears..

Moving to her right breast I placed kisses on her every inch of her skin and latched my warm lips against her cold erected nipple..

She arched herself which resulted in my erection to press hard against her wet core and I rubbed ourselves feeling sudden needy..

After devouring her breasts completely I slide down kissing her navel..She squirmed under me while I held her bare waist stopping her..

I started sucking her navel rubbing ourselves, the room was completely filled with her moaning sound and my sucking sound..

After completing to place hickeys all over her navel I pulled back and fell beside her taking her in my arms..

Once again feeling our naked chest brushing eachother I took my shirt and made her wear it..

🌚🌚

Seeing her even breath I removed myself from her and entered inside the washroom to cool my harmones..

Coming out of the closet I lyed beside her again taking her in my arms..

Evening..,

I woke up feeling cold breeze and looked around to see the balcony door open..I shivered and stood up from the bed closing the door..