26.The Truth 👀

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Double update..☃️❤️

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Author

Avinash was standing showing his back watching the balcony of his main office with a black coat suit, a emotionless face after knowing everything which he was feared of..

At the same time the cabin door was knocked and his best friends came inside with an important news..

Rakshan:Machi papa ku ellam unmaiyum therinjiruchu da..

Avinash:Enaku munadiyae theriyum da macha..

Pugazh:Deii therinju dhan Inga irukiya..?

Avinash:Enna yenna da panna soldra naan pannadhu thappa seriya nu enake therila Idhula avala naa ipo samadhanam panna soldriya..?

Rakshan:Aiyo macha adhu illa da Ava edhadhu eda gudama pannika pora da macha nee avaluku sollu samadhanam panna try pannen da..

Avinash:Illa macha ava endha vidha thappana mudivum eduka matta avaloda uyir ennadhu..Naa enna sonnalum Ava kerka Matta da macha..

Pugazh:Adhellam nee solladha da Modhala avakitta pesu po..

Avinash sighed and moved out of his office while everyone stood wishing him he just nodded his head and moved towards the parking driving out for the whole office compound..

He drove towards his mansion and entered inside his room and came after getting changed into his getup removing his dress and removed the brown lens out before reaching her mansion with his heart pounding against his rib cage in fear..

He knocked on the door of her room but smiled when it was unlocked..He entered inside and saw his girl sitting on the bed hugging her knees close to her heart sleeping like that..

Avinash moved towards her and slowly called out as a whisper..

Avi:Scarlet..

Sahara opened her eyes and lifted her head looking into his blue eyes with thousands of questions in her mind..

Her heart was pierced when she came to know about the truth of him..

Sahara:Please enna vittu poidu..
Yen da yen yen enna emathuna..

She stood up hitting his chest and shoulder sobbing hardly..

Sahara:Avlo nambunene da unna yen da enna ippadi suku noora odacha..?
Konjam kuda kutra unarchila illama dhana da ivlo naalu irundha..?

He snapped his fingers and the world stopped around him..He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead strongly wiping her tears..

Avi:Sorry ma Naa pannadhu thappu dhan ana adha thappa purinjikitadhu nee dhan di idhu ellathukum karanam..Nee mattum aniku enna vera oruthana parkalana naa unna en unmaiyana robathulaiye love panirupene scarlet..

He wiped her tears and snapped his finger while she came back to reality..

Avi:I Love You Scarlet first time unna parthadhula irundhu..Naa unna modhala parkum bodhe vizhundhute just flat ayiten ma..

Sahara sobbed hearing him and said..

Sahara:I HATE YOU..

She pushed his hands away from her and asked him shooking his collars..