28 - He's Annoying

"Charles, you better stop hovering." 

It's been two seconds of me sitting next to Ginny but apparently that's two seconds too much for the Ferrari driver. 

"You stop hovering." He shoots back, muttering. Ginny looks between us and sighs, not knowing what to do. To be completely honest, I think she likes butting into our petty arguments and playing the 'you said you would behave!' card. 

"Charles?" Ginny asks. 

"Oui, mon amour, que puis-je faire pour toi?" [yes, my love, what can I do for you?] he leans down from behind the sofa and whispers softly in her ear. 

She smiles and replies, "Can you grab me some water?" He bolts to the kitchen and the banging around starts. 

I roll my eyes. "You have him wrapped around your finger, Ginny." 

"And i'm wrapped around his." She whispers, dreamily. God, I could never be them. The couple, to in love to even think straight. What a pain it must be. 

"Here you go, Ginny." Charles appears from behind the kitchen door, carrying a glass of water. Her eyes light up as soon as she spots him. 

"Thank you!" She takes the glass from him and takes a big sip. Charles plops down beside her wrapping an arm around her shoulder. The sofa slopes in his direction as soon as he sits down. 

I sigh."Well I just came down to see how you were, so I will leave you be." I look around to see where I left my phone, standing up with the couch not moving with my weight gone. 

"Okay, It was really nice to see you!" Ginny sequels and stand up to give me a hug. I return it, happy for her and Charles. I give him small nod and he gives one back. 

"I'll see you later." I say, spotting my phone beside my EarPods on the kitchen counter. I hear giggling and something squeezes my chest as I walk to the door and open it. I shut it as quietly as I can, not wanting to disturb Ginny and Charles.

I'm not jealous. Of course i'm not. But sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had what they had. With another person of course. My mind swivels to Lando. Oh god, don't go there Jen! He was a totally dick to you like, 15 minutes ago. 

It's Miami soon after Japan. Ginny's going to both races leaving me thinking over Monaco and going back home, visiting my mum and dad. 

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Short one!

LANDO WON, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!! OMG, I WAS SHAKING AT 11 AT NIGHT. IT WAS THE BEST. omg, I can't really believe it. i'm still in denial.

sorry this is late, but i'm going into exam season so updates will be a lot less frequent. Sorry! pls, please, PLEASE comment, I love you all and the votes and reads are insane but comments give me that extra boost! 

Love you lots! Millie xo

What do you think will happen next? Comment! ~~~~>