Chapter 52

🔞 WARNING 🔞

What you're about to read contains strong language, nudity and explicit sex. It is intended only for mature audiences and may not be suitable for readers under 18.
.
.

6000+++ words.. please vote🥺

"I have waited for too long for this

"I have waited for too long for this. I should have had you a long time ago! But I'd rather take my Queen nice and wet." Princess Chaeyoung, there has never been a day I didn't want to take you to my bed and make love to you, even the time I went on hating you. And there never will be. And now that I am completely in love with you, I can't control my feelings.", He admitted

"You're more than I ever dreamed of. Sometimes I can do not more than ask the Almighty what I have done to deserve have a lover such as you, my princess."

His gaze ravaged her with a need so profound chaeyoung felt her heart stall. He brought his fingertips to her lips and angled his headtoward hers.

"Do you know how much I adore you?."

The husky warmth of his voice singed her nerve endings. He pecked her left cheek softly. " I will let you know." He kissed the other cheek also, gentle, meaningful kisses that made her head spin.

"How so?" Her long lashes fluttered against his cheek. She parted her lips, waiting.

He cupped her cheek with his hand and softly rubbed his thumb over her skin. They looked at each other for a few seconds before they leaned in, pressing their lips together.

"You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute, every second.", he whispered passionately, with one hand around her waist, his other hand quickly found its way to caress her silky hair, stroking her tresses.
.
Chaeyoung's hands slid up his chest, over his strong shoulders. She wrapped her arms around to his back, feeling the muscles there flexing in response to her touch, and tugged at him, pulling him over her so she could kiss him again.

It was as if he'd been holding himself back during their foreplay, because the moment their mouths met again, he took control. It was almost as if she was getting scorched. She was whimpering in pleasure asking for more.He sensed her need and forced his tongue its way deeper into her mouth, kissing her deeper, his tongue prying open her lips. As his tongue explored the insides of her mouth she was almost melting in desire

Then his mouth was gone, slowly making its way around to her ear, where he used the tip of his tongue to lick circles around her sensitive flesh before drawing her earlobe into his mouth and suckling. She arched beneath him at the contact. Who knew earlobes could be so sensitive?

His lips continued their path, nibbling at the pulsing vein in her throat, before leaving kisses in the hollow at the base of her neck. She let out a pleasurable sigh and he grinned, pleased that he found an erogenous zone. But now it was time to really find out the rest of it.