darkness!!!!

I am sorry , please don't leave me alone in this dark basement . A 17 years old girl begged....

Do u think I will listen to u , u are just a burden to the family....

Why did I even gave birth to u , look at u a pathetic bitch and you should be like your brother

A couple said 1st a man after him a women.

No no no no don't leave me alone here dad , mom . I am scared of
darkness .

she said while begging and crying but none of them looked back and locked the door .

They left her alone , she started crying silently and crawl in the corner like a tiny ball.

"How could they do this to me " , am I really a burden to them ...
Saying this she fainted due to panick attack....
.
.
.

Hazel wake up it's me your angel .

Saying this that person touched her head , soon she regained her consciousness.

Where am I , who are u....why did u put your hand on my head. She said while panicking.

"I am your angel my dear hazel". That person said while giving a beautiful smile.

U are my angel ! But but my own parents say i belong in hell.....how could a angel come to me . She said while tears in her eyes.

No no you don't belong in hell , u are destined to heaven my dear .That angel said or who was that person.

Are u saying the truth....she asked innocently.

Yes my dear, anyways it's my time to go back .
Angel said while disappearing

No no don't go away... saying that she woke up in the dark basement.

She woke up in her new self , she was in her room , it was a just nightmare a childhood trama , she got up from her bed and looked in the mirror and said oh dear hazel or should I say Kim Rose why are u crying , u should take revenge now....u are now rebirth as a new person for taking justice for myself......they should suffer my parents, ex husband, my ex bestie everyone
.
.
.
.
.
What will happen now , why did her parents punish her like that .

U all will know soon BUTTERFLIES ❤️‍🩹🦋
.
.
.
.
It is my first time writing please forgive me if I made any mistakes 😭 🙏🏻