°✮ 28°✮

"What are you writing?", austin asked me as he stumbled into my study...which was just a room with my piano, guitar and a bookshelf along with a desk.

"Oh nothing", i awkwardly smiled trying to hide sheet of paper. It was currently 3:57 am and i woke up with a song idea..typical

"do all songwriters wake up randomly at 4 in the morning to write a song?", austin joked picking up my guitar and sitting on the sofa in that room, strumming some chords. "I hope not", i laughed. 

"Can i please see the song?", he begged. "I, I dont know, i dont think its good enough" "Please?", he pouted. "Oh alright", i sighed in defeat, taking the sheet of paper and walking over to the piano. "So this is basically how everyone's like calling me a slut, but im like maybe its worth it for this relationship", i grinned.

Austin eagerly waited to hear it.

"Flamingo pink, Sunrise Boulevard, clink, clink, being this young is art, aquamarine. Moonlit swimming pool. What if all I need is you?, Got lovestruck, went straight to my head, Got lovesick, all over my bed, Love to think you'll never forget, Handprints in wet cement. Adorned with smoke on my clothes, Lovelorn and nobody knows, Love thorns all over this rose, I'll pay the price, you won't", i smiled as my fingers hit the black and white keys. I turned to austin shyly, seeing his reaction. He stared at me in awe.

"But if I'm all dressed up, they might as well be looking at us. And if they call me a slut, you know it might be worth it for once, and if I'm gonna be drunk, might as well be drunk in love", i sang, feeling a little emotional.

"Send the code, he's waiting there, the sticks and stones they throw froze mid-air. Everyone wants him - that was my crime. The wrong place at the right time and I break down, then he's pullin' me in, In a world of boys, he's a gentleman", i winked at the last line of that verse. Austin's mouth dropped at the smartness of that line.

"Half asleep. Taking your time, in the tangerine, neon light. This is luxury. You're not saying you're in love with me, but you're going to. Half awake. Taking your chances, It's a big mistake, I said it might blow up in your pretty face, I'm not saying do it anyway, but you're going to", i ended. 

"And then i just sing the chorus and stuff", i muttered

Austin just stared at me, like just stared.  "Wow, you got this idea just out of the blue?". I nodded, i thought about the whole night at the grammy's, so that pain turned into an idea", i grinned

"You know that's why I like you..you're so creative", he puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him. "Awe stop it", i blushed. "You really like the song?"

"Yes..you did a great job with the lyrics" he kissed my cheek. "They're very poetic"

I looked down at my hands. "Do you think the media will say anything about me letting a song be titled 'Slut!'?"

Austin sighed, "You worry too much about the media. Don't let what anybody says affect you" he took me by the hand "Let's just go to bed babe".

I followed him to my bedroom and i laid down on my side of the bed. He turned to my side and caressed my face. "I love you so much", he whispered. "I love you more", i replied. He spooned me, my back to his chest and his arm around my waist.

He kissed the back of my neck as he cuddled me and closed his eyes "goodnight" he said before drifting off to sleep.

"Night" i whispered.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★