°✮ 29°✮

it was the day of sab's party - May 11th.

Me, austin, liv, gracie, beck, trav, Harry, sab's boyfriend, who is Dylan O'Brian and her sister Sarah are all gonna be there along with some other people sab was too lazy to mention.

I had just finished doing my makeup and was putting a bit of perfume on when austin walked in, buttoning up his back shirt. I looked at him through the mirror. he looked so damn sexy, especially with the top button, unbuttoned..its safe to say, i forgot how to breathe.

He walked over to me, trying to get my attention. He was right behind me, i saw him on the mirror. He kissed my neck.

"Damn you smell really nice", he complimented, taking another whiff of my neck. "Thanks", i grinned, my heart fluttering inside. "Are you ready to go?", i asked, putting on my heels.

"Yeah just one more thing, turn around", he said. He moved my hair and put on the most beautiful chain around my neck, it had a paper airplane on it. "I have one too", he smiled.

"You're so sweet", i kissed him. "C'mon lets go", i laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god you guys made it!", sab yelled over the music. "Of course, we wouldn't miss it for the world", i replied giving sabrina a hug. "Happy birthday sabrina", austin wished, giving her a hug too. "Thank you", she smiled, taking my hand, "come in come in", she ushered us in.

"This place is...loud", i laughed, one hand of mine holding sabrina's and the other holding austin's. 

"Yeah, i went all out", she laughed. "IM 19 BITCH", she yelled throwing her hands in the air. 

"Oh my god you guys, you made it! yall look stunning!", beck gasped making her way to us. "Oh god hi beck! hi trav", i laughed giving both of them a hug.

"Oh hun, this is Austin, Stell's man", beck informed travis. "Nice to meet you man", trav greeted, giving austin a man hug (idk what those are called).

"Nice to see you too", austin smiled. 

His hand was on my waist that entire night, he didn't want a repeat from the grammy's and quite frankly i didn't either.

"Ok guys, we're gonna play spin the bottle, but whoever it lands on has to do a dare with the other person, but dont worry, we'll keep it tame", sabrina winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after rounds of couples making out as dares, the bottle landed to me..and harry..

sabrina started laughing. Austin wasn't usually a jealous guy, and he knew sab would never put me in that position, but a part of him was still a little scared..

I saw his jaw clenched and fists balled up.

i shot a death stare to sab and she winked. "Well, since stell's a grammy award winning singer, i dare you to sneak harry into a song", she laughed.

"Right now?", i asked. "Yes o'my lord now please!", becky raised her cup.

"Well, ok, give me 10 minutes and a guitar"

10 minutes later

"im donnnnnnee", i said in a singsong voice.

I strummed the intro and grabbed my phone, pressing record.

"Ahem, Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights, long drive. Could end in burning flames or paradise. Fade into view, oh. It's been a while since I have even heard from you, heard from you", i sang thinking about my past relationships.