°✮ 23°✮

I was on the sofa of my home, watching titanic, sobbing as I looked on top of the tv to the clock that hung above it. It was 8:45pm and austin's flight would land at around 9:30 and since since i lived around 30 minutes away from the airport, I figured I had to get ready and leave the house if I wanted to beat the traffic.

I put on my gray hoodie and black sweatpants, grabbing my keys, phone and cap, dashing out the door and into my car. I put on the cap and lifted the hoodie over my head. Since the world now knows Stella Monroe is, I get mobbed at most places, including airports.

I reached the airport parking lot, parked the car, turned off the engine, and just as I stepped foot outside, flashing lights and the sound of deafening clicks of the camera overwhelmed me. So much so that the security had to help me inside.

"Stella, how is yours and Kim Kardashian's relationship right after your album release?"

"Do you not like the Kardashians?"

"Is Austin a cheater?"

Shut the fuck up...

~time pass~

I was standing near the gates, people gawking at me when they passed by and constantly asking for pictures but since they were my fans, and they did pay my bills, i agreed . I waited for austin to step out. 

And then, I saw him. I hadn't seen him in like 2 days, but it felt like 2 years. I sprinted towards him, jumping over the metal bar infront of me. I ran so fast towards him that if it were the olympics, I would've won and set a new record. I jumped onto him, his strong arms gripping me tightly, and my arms snaked around his neck. I hadn't felt this feeling in a long time. I felt him kiss my cheek while I closed my eyes.

He put me down and gazed at me lovingly. "I missed you so much", he choked out, holding back tears. "I missed you more", I replied, standing on my toes, kissing him. "I missed that too", he laughed. "Shall we?", he asked, showing me his palm for me to lace my hand in his. I smiled, "we shall".

I draped his jacket on my free arm since none of his were free. One of them was rolling his suitcase through the airport floors, and the other was gripping my hand like I was going to run away, while the paparazzi flashed their camera's around.

stellamonroe posted to their story

liked my austinbutler, halemonroe and 7,892,254 others

stellamonroe my baby's fit like a daydream, walking with his head down, im the one he's walking to....so call it what you want yeah, call it what you want to 💖

stellaupDATES lyric reveal??? 🤔

halemonroe cant wait to see yalll

stellamonroe cant wait to see you ;)

kim'sgirl kim's better

oliviarodrigo then why r u here??

sabrinacarpenter ....literally no one cares

gracieabrams 🙄🙄

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★