°✮ 24°✮

we were lying next to each other, eyes wide open, in the dark, holding each others hands on my bed.

He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck while still holding my hand.

"I just wanted you to know that I love you," he whispered against my skin, "I missed you so much while I was gone and I'm glad I'm back."

"Awe baby", i responded, running my fingers through his beautiful blonde hair. "I missed you too". I planted a kiss on his forehead and continued playing with his hair. Austin chuckled, his blonde hair making sure to get tangled in my fingers as i played with it more. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me even closer on the bed, and planted a kiss on my nose.

His other hand ran along my body playfully, causing me to giggle.

"I don't think I could handle missing you for that long again," he said softly. "Me neither", i agreed.

~TIME PASS~

Austin shifted in his sleep, wrapping his arms around my body. He pulled me closer to him on the bed, our faces almost touching as we both slept. i sneezed softly in my sleep while he smiled. It seemed like he was having the best dream that night, even if it was just being able to hold his girlfriend.

At one point he jolted upwards, sitting down. "Oh my god baby are you ok?", i whispered loudly, still shocked at his sudden move. He had a strange look on his face. "Nothing-", he paused, looking at me. "You're my, best friend", he whispered, kissing me and then going back to sleep, leaving me, still sitting on the bed confused.

~TIME PASS~

The alarm rang continuously while i buried my head in my pillows. I heard austin walk across the room, chuckling to himself at turning the alarm off. "Rise and shine princess", he annoyingly greeted, opening the curtains while i yanked my blanket over my eyes.

and you'll never guess what he did after that

he grabbed my sheets off me.

i laid there shivering in my shorts and t-shirt, like a starfish.

"I never thought i'd say this", i groaned. "But fuck you austin"

"Why don't you?", he smirked, cockily, bringing me my coffee. I rolled my eyes, taking the coffee, and pecking him in the lips as a thank you.

"Your sister, jack and olivia called you when you were asleep, so you have to call them", he informed me, putting his jacket on.

"Why are you leaving?", i pouted. "Just for a walk baby", he told me, crouching down, and giving me a huge kiss. the taste of mint in his mouth killed me.

AUSTIN BUTLER last seen leaving NEW GIRLFRIEND, STELLA MONROE'S LONDON HOME

Austin Butler, budding actor and American heartthrob was last seen gracing the streets of london shortly after exiting the home of Grammy Award winning songwriter Stella Monroe

Austin Butler, budding actor and American heartthrob was last seen gracing the streets of london shortly after exiting the home of Grammy Award winning songwriter Stella Monroe. Although this affair has been occurring for a little over a month, the two are rarely spotted out together. Fans have concluded, that they want to keep their life private and want to be in control of how much and how little they share about their personal, and private life, including the romance as well.

The fans seem divided over this romantic relationship, with some saying that they will go strong for years and the others feeling that it will end up as a fling.

Despite all these rumors, Austin and Stella aren't afraid to support and defend each other online and offline, and we hope this pair's love story isn't that treacherous and is really something enchanted...

find out more..PEOPLE MAGAZINE

PEOPLE Magazine                                                                                               Follow @peoplemagazine

AUSTIN BUTLER last seen leaving NEW GIRLFRIEND, STELLA MONROE'S LONDON HOME

retweets 2.5 K likes 542.8 K

Sabrina Carpenter                                                                                Following @sabrinacarpenter

replying to @peoplemagazine yeahyeah big deal, dont u hv other shit to lose ur balls over 🙄

Olivia Rodrigo                                                                                         Following @oliviarodrigo

replying to @peoplemagazine yuck..let them live

Becky Carolina                                                                                        Following @beckycarolina

replying to @peoplemagazine bruh yall better get ur act together, stop being worser than the rats in nyc, istg im gonna call pest control to take yalls ass away 🐀 #stoptheinfestation #ratafuckingtoullie

ButlerFanclub ohh so this is what she meant by "walking with his head down im the one he's walking to" 🥰

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★