Suicide ;)

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard Elisa scream as I plunged the knife deep into my own head. "Mum's going to blame me-"

"Let... her..." I gasped as blackness enveloped me :(

---

"She's waking up."

"LEAVE HER, CHARLIE!"

"Shush... Vaggie, you'll wake her-"

I blinked.

"SEE! You've gone and done it now."

I blinked.

In front of me there was a young woman. She had pale white skin (not racist :0) and long blonde hair.

The other had greyish skin and stark white hair. Both were in white skin-hugging overalls.

The pain intensified in my head as I closed my eyes again...

---

"OI! You!"

I started upright in two seconds flat.

Without looking back to see, I ran in the opposite direction of the noise and stumbled over loose rocks.

Demons... all sizes and shaped glared and gaped at me. Oop.

I'm IN HELL.

What the hickey, baloni, maloney?!

What is my sin? What the hell?!!

I stop in front a young demon, sweeping a path up to a large sign that reads-

"Are you ok?" She frowns at me, her large eye staring at me.

"I'm- fine..." I glance behind me, and see a raccoon demon staring at me, pacing fast.

"...Actually- no, I'm n-not...."

"I'm Niffty! Nice to meet you. You must be that new demon who died today! Welcome to Hell!"

"Thanks..." I say quickly, hopping from one foot to another like I wanted to pee.

"Follow me, don't mind Valentino..." She points her broom in front of her like a sword, not to mention a real one sticking out of her pocket.

Are maids in hell meant to have fricking swords?!

"This, my dear, is where you shall stay in." She says grandly. "Hazbin Hotel!"

I wouldn't be surprised if trumpets started to play the national anthem. She said it like she was addressing the King.

"Heyyy! I'm Charlotte Morningstar, but you can call me Charlie." The blonde demon rushes out.

"I'm Vagatha. You can call me Vaggie..." She eyes me up and down with a bombastic sideye. "You look fairly young to be a demon."

"Aha!" Charlie says, as I frown and smooth down my dress. "Dear, when where you born?"

"22nd April," I said. "My name's erm... (I had to think of a false name) Helin-ia...?"

"Ok! Helinia, how old are you?"

"12."

"Holy ducks!" Vaggie exclaimed. 

"Woah, and a p0rn club leader chased you?" Niffty exclaimed louder.

I almost gagged.

"You just crushed my childhood dreams," I told Niffty sharply.

Niffty flushed. 

"Sorry..."

"And you are...?" Charlie continued calmly, missing out.

"A Dragon Sinner Demon for North Mongolia." Vaggie said, eying my horns. "Yup."

"We need to find an adult to adopt you." Niffty said.

"Hmm... Angel Dust and Husk?" Asked Vaggie.

"WAIT U-"

"Nah, too... you know... Alastor and Rosie???"

"SHUT UP-"

"No... I dunno... Cherri and Sir Pentious?!"

"HOLD THE PHO-"

"Huh... that could work out-"

"SHUT UP FOR ONE DAM MINUTE!"

"What."

"What?"

"YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME, START QUESTIONING ME LIKE IM SOME DUMB PIG, GET ME ADOPTED LIKE IM A HELPLESS WORM, STRING ME UP ON SOME SORT OF SNAKE BEAM AND ENFORCE ME WITH SOME STRANGERS LIKE IM A RABBIT! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME, START QUESTIONING ME LIKE IM SOME DUMB PIG, GET ME ADOPTED LIKE IM A HELPLESS WORM, STRING ME UP ON SOME SORT OF SNAKE BEAM AND ENFORCE ME WITH SOME STRANGERS LIKE IM A RABBIT! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME, START QUESTIONING ME LIKE IM SOME DUMB PIG, GET ME ADOPTED LIKE IM A HELPLESS WORM, STRING ME UP ON SOME SORT OF SNAKE BEAM AND ENFORCE ME WITH SOME STRANGERS LIKE IM A RABBIT! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME, START QUESTIONING ME LIKE IM SOME DUMB PIG, GET ME ADOPTED LIKE IM A HELPLESS WORM, STRING ME UP ON SOME SORT OF SNAKE BEAM AND ENFORCE ME WITH SOME STRANGERS LIKE IM A RABBIT! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME, START QUESTIONING ME LIKE IM SOME DUMB PIG, GET ME ADOPTED LIKE IM A HELPLESS WORM, STRING ME UP ON SOME SORT OF SNAKE BEAM AND ENFORCE ME WITH SOME STRANGERS LIKE IM A RABBIT!!!"

...