The Forbidden Act I

The Rouge family.Full of actors,lawyers,doctors etc.
our family has been superior since the 1660's,once a rouge,is always a rouge.That's what my parents told me.

Its been 3 weeks,finally after another week it will be the end of my probation.Probation you asked? oh nothing...its because i dropped my fork.

*3 weeks ago*

*knocks door*
-Madame Scarlette im here to deliver a message from Mme Rouge
Scarlette-*sigh*...come in
-there will be a banquet this evening may i find a nouveau dress for you?
Scarlette-that would be wonderful..
*makeover*
-my!! Madame Scarlette looks wonderful!! Mme Rouge will be delighted to see you!
Scarlette chuckles and said -"you are doing too much layla"

*they arrived at the family banquet*

-MISS SCARLETTE ROUGE IS ENTERING!!
*opens door*
Mme Rouge-oh my...how...beautiful! my daughter!
Mr Rouge-i believe we made an amazing daughter my dear..
Scarlette-Mother..Father...you all are too nice..
Mme Rouge smirks and said -"oh please! you're my dearest daughter.." as she holds Scarlette's hand

Mme Rouge-well then! shall we begin the banquet! hahaha!!!

*crowd endlessly talking,reporters entering*

as i was eating i felt the gaze of many...i thought to myself.."did i put too much food on my plate?..did i mess up the negotiation with other people?" my hand was shaking,its hard to breath in this closed room as my hands were shaking my fork dropped.

SHIT FUCK FUCK NO NO NO NO!! I MESSED UP MOTHER WILL BE FURIOUS!!!!!

i looked over to my side where my mother was....lets just say its not the face i like.

Mme Rouge-my! if u will excuse us..me and my daughter has bussiness to do.

she grabbed my arm as we left the building..she grit her teeth and slapped me..

Mme Rouge-ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS BANQUET MEANS TO THE ROUGE FAMILY?! THE NEGOTIATION WITH THE ARMANI CLAN IS A MUST! YOU JUST FUCKIBG RUINED IT,HOW CAN YOU BE A USELESS PATHETIC DAUGHTER?!
Scarlette-M-mother i-i dropped my fork! nobody saw it!

Mother ignored me as she told my butler to take me home.

when we arrived i was dragged by my bodyguards and i realised..."no..not again."

they locked me into a room.

here i am...3 weeks of probation..1 week to go

atleast it was better than last time

*1 week later*

Layla-Madame S-scarlette..your mother has asked for you.

i went downstairs...im hungry..i want to eat.

Scarlette-Good morning mother...father..
Mme Rouge-"so...have you learned your lesson?"she said while eating a full course meal.
Scarlette-Yes..mother
Mme Rouge-very well..sit we need to talk,im doing this for your own good.

Own good? is locking someone up in a isolated room good?

*i sat down and eat*

Mme Rouge-me and your father decided that you're gonna transfer in a average school.
Scarlette-B-but mother?! isn't dangerous? what if i get bullied??
Mme Rouge-aren't you a part of this family? dont humiliate yourself with those filthy buffoons,we're doing this to seal a business contract.You better behave yourself when you get there..
Scarlette-yes. mother.
Mr Rouge-you will be attending Atlas University..please be on your best behaviour..dont do stuff to get our attention

Is this a joke? no...am i a joke?? i fucking dropped a fork and your doing this to me?!

Mme Rouge-you may leave the room
Scarlette-yes mother.

Layla packed my luggage and belongings

i thought to myself.."hmm Atlas University huh? i wonder how mad mother will be if i sleep with my teacher? i hoped to be exiled from my family."

*Atlas University*

Scarlette scoffs and said "what the fuck is this? you're telling me to survive in this shit hole?..fucking hell."

i went to the principal's office

Warren-welcome miss scarlette to atlas university! if you have any questions be sure to ask me about it!
Scarlette-hmm say...what would i do to get expelled?
Warren-hahaha! you're quite an interesting student..no student has ever asked me that before but the answer to your question is...bla bla bla bla..

ugh when is he gonna stop yapping.

Warren-bla bla..also sleeping with teacher's.You see our school has been famous for handsome teachers and apparently some students harass to try and sleep with them.
Scarlette-ahhh...is that so..well then thank you for responding to my questions Mr Warren i hope to see you around.

*door open...closed.*

Scarlette-all it takes is to sleep with a teacher huh? *chuckles* how hard can it be.

i went into my dorms and....hah...what the fuck is this? is this a joke? even my dog's house is better than this

brianna-hey! you must be scarlette..heard alot about you...you rich?
Scarlette-excuse me,dont just "hey" me.
brianna-woah chill there girl all im trying to say is that...nice to meet you!

she doesn't seem bad...i should give it a try

Scarlette-since im kind,i shall accept you as...uhh what you guys call it? friends? comrades?

•brianna
the fuck? i know i heard the rumours that she is some rich ass bitch who knows nothing about life but i never knew it was this bad.

brianna-yes its called friends...we dont say comrades..that shit only existed years ago
Scarlette-oh forgive me i didnt know
brianna-its fine..well? top or bottom?
Scarlette-excuse me?!
brianna-*sigh* its the bunk beds you idiot
Scarlette-oh uhm bottom yeah
brianna-nice!!! ok then..also we got calculus first period
Scarlette-are you fucking serious?!
brianna-yes but i heard our teacher is pretty hot
Scarlette-pfft! those rumours again...even the principal told me that

*ringggg ringggggg*

brianna-oh shit thats the bell..wear your uniform now!!!
Scarlette-shit.

i put on my uniform as fast as i could and we ran to class..that was pretty fun i might say..

???-you ladies are late
brianna-*pant* *pant* cmon!! let this slide!! its the first day mr tristan!

i was catching my breath,looking down and when i heard brianna say something i looked up...then i saw him..black hair,brown eyes,glasses,big arms...this isnt gonna be bad right?

Scarlette-*pant* im sorry we're late..
Tristan-its fine...you should fix your necktie

i look over to my necktie and it was half ruined,i fixed it quickly and went to my seat

as i was doing the work Mr Tristan gave us,i felt his icy gaze upon me.as i look over to see him,we made eye contact...it as if its pulling me in.