Prologue

It was a lonely and freezing night, a young girl with a jet black, straight and long hair was just taking a stroll in the neighbourhood. Not long until she saw a boy with white shaggy hair, pale skin laying down on the cold, snowy grass. deeply sleeping.

"How can he be sleeping outside with this cold weather?", thought the girl.

Her intrusive thoughts made her went closer to the boy, as she could tell he must had complications with sleeping by the visibly seen redish and blackish circle around his eyes. She continued observing the boy's tired, sleeping face while making such random assumptions.

"It's impossible for being drunk at this age", she suddenly had a weird thought.

Indeed, the boy looks as the same age as her despite seeing his messy state. As she was about to approach the boy, a sudden rustle was heard not far behind her. The bushes. It is not even a windy night to begin with, why could the bushes make such heavy rustle noises.

Anxious, scared. She quickly ran past the boy as fast as she could without looking back. Having a crazy heartbeat, cold sweats all over her face, her footsteps gradually getting faster and faster, without knowing she had left her precious necklace behind.