14.Planning 👀

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Sahara

I remembered that day when I got to know about the true colour of the great business man, Avinash Kumar on the day when he won the business man award..He drugged me and spent a night with me without my consciousness what a psycho is he..?

To use girls when there are not in consciousness to sleep with him the whole night drugging them..?

And I realised something..I gulped realising i haven't said it to Avi yet..

Seeing him coming with a little kitten in his hands I smiled..

Sahara:"Ivlo nerama..?"

Avi:"Illanga anga indha punna irundhuchu adhan velaiyaditu irundhen sorry nga.."

I smiled at him nodding my head before taking the kitten in my hands..

I love kittens from my childhood but I never had one to grow for myself..

Sahara:"Avi, do you like cats..?"

Avi:"Romba pudikum.."

I smiled at him but not wholehearted the words of Avinash was stopping me from talking to Avi..

Kiran:"Ma'am neenga sonnadhu lam ready start pannalama..?"

Sahara:"Illa Kiran inaiku venda naa orunaal soldren.."

I wasn't in my mood to announce Avi, now as my husband as I need to propose him but the guilt that what if he comes to know about that night..?

Will he leave me..? No no..

And the time passed when we reached our room and hit the bed tiredly after getting refreshed..

Sahara:"Avi, unkitta oru mukiyamana vishiyam sollanum.."

I turned towards him sleeping on his chest while he hugged my waist..

Avi:"Sollunga.."

Sahara:"Adhu naa vandhu..I'm not a virgin girl.."

He hummed and caressed my bare waist under my t-shirt..

Avi:"Okay.."

Sahara:"Okay va..?"

Avi:"Naa varadhuku munadi neenga eppadi vena irundhirukalam ana naa vandha piragu you were only with me so it's okay Sahara.."

Sahara:"Avi, naa adhu venum nu pannala 2 years before..Ennoda business award party la.."

I was feeling completely guilty for him but he was cool about it..He placed his finger on my lips stopping me..

Avi:"Thoongalam Scarlet.."

He cupped my cheeks in his big hulky palms and kissed me hardly murmuring your mine in between..