Men's talk

Four of them just going to sleep suddenly bell rang of the house.
"Who can be at this time?" Somi mumbled and walked towards the door.

She opened the door.

"Hello somiiii" nia yelled throwing her arms around her neck.

Jimin was also with her who was looking pissed.

Somi bowed to him.

"What are you doing here?" Somi asked nia, jimin rolled his eyes which were not unnoticed by somi.

"Oh girl let me enter " nia said and they entered in the house.

"Nia?" Annie looked at her confuse.

"Jiminshi?" Jungkook raised his brows. It was their date night so what they were doing here.

"You said you have a date plan with jiminshi so what are you doing here?" Annie asked.

"I did have a date plan with him, we ate dinner in the restaurant and then we came here." Nia replied and jimin rolled his eyes.

"What's with the mood Hyung?" Jungkook whispered in jimin's ear.

"She said we ate dinner now date is done,let's go to the somi's house and brought me here, i had planned many things for tonight. " Jimin replied slowly. Jungkook chuckled. Jimin shot a glare to him.

Jungkook opened a bottle and started drinking water.

"It's good that you are here too. Let's sleep together tonight." Nia said and jungkook coughed on water.

Annie looked at jungkook in concern..

"Are you ok?" She rubbed his back.

"I am ok don't worry." He replied. This time jimin chuckled.

"Let's go in your room we didn't sleep together from a long time." Nia said.

"You used to sleep together??" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Why? What's wrong in it? You also sleep together with members." Nia replied rolling her eyes.

"Let's gooo" somi said and they made their way towards Annie's room.

"Stop whining like a child jiminah." Jin said chuckling.

"Yah Hyung you'll not understand my pain." Jimin said sulking.

Jin shook his head and made his way to the bathroom.

"I understand your pain jiminshi it's very hard to sleep without her so i understood you. " Jungkook replied pouting.

"Should we do something?" Jimin asked with hope.

"I am going to sneak out of the room whenever hyung will sleep." Jungkook replied with a smirk.

"What about them, they all are together." Jimin raised his brows.

"Oh shit I didn't think about it " jungkook replied.

"Let's provoke Hyung a little." Jimin suggested.

They gave high five to each other smiling evily.

Jin came out from the bathroom after freshing up.

Seeing him coming out from the bathroom jimin and Jungkook started talking making sure that jin is hearing them.

"I bet he didn't do it " jungkook said..

"No way he loves her from three years and she accepted him one month ago so how can you say that he didn't even kiss her yet." Jimin replied peeking to jin.