⚠️CRAZY ALPHA⚠️

Enjoy.

....

"Yoongi hyung !!" Jimin exclaimed locking his hyung into atight hug." Get of me you dump shit "

Well thats yoongi for you."You love me " jimin said moving away from the hug before Yoongi killed him.

"Fuck you " yoongi showed jimin his middle finger before opening his locker while jimin just giggled at his hyung .

A angered scent hit both of their noses . Yoongi quickly turned around to see Jeon Jungkook part of the Crazy Alpha Trio passing by not before glaring at him.

"Are you sure he is not your secret boyfriend or something " yoongi exclaimed shutting his locker while glaring at jimin.

"Who ? Jungkook what no way ...why you say so " jimim was now closing his own locker. "Are you suddenly blind or something because he clearly doesnt like me being close to you "

"You know yoongi you would get a delulu award when they are handing it out after bts comes back and those delulu people who said l am going to marry Soekjin dont make it "

"Fuck you and what's your obsession with this btz " yoongi asked raising a brow. "Glad you asked and its bts lets start from the top show we "

Yoongi groaned why did he have to ask that."Can we do this another time please noone really wants to know about some stupid band "

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI "yep Yoongi messed up and its early morning too this is going to take forever they are so going to be late for their first class.

....

"Mmhhh thanks for the treat Yoonie " they were now eating it was the first break. "You literary just threatened to cut my balls of if l didnt buy you "

"No l didnt " jimin said giggling. Yoongi just rolled his eyes feeling none other Jeon Jungkook send daggers his way. "Just go talk to him so he can stop looking at me like that "

"Talk to who " jimik questioned eating his food." Your alpha " jimin almost chocked his food . "Ww-what how did you know "

"I didnt-  wait what so he...." Yoongi was lost for words while jimin mumbled a shit under his breath. "YOU HAVE AN ALPHA AND ITS- "jimin quickly covered his mouth.

"Yoongi...shut up and keep it down " yoongi managed to take the younger's hands off his mouth. "Park Jimin you have a minute before you are disowned "

Jimin gulped , yoongi had that alpha look he never shows Jimin. "Fifty seconds ..." the older exclaimed.

"Okay okay hear me out .."

...

"So why didnt l know l know about this sooner " yoongi asked arms crossed as they walked to their next class .

"Would you let us be together "

"And what makes you think l will let you be together now " yoongi said scoffing.  While jimin sulked.

"Hyung please l love him...a-and he loves me too "

"Jimin do you understand yourself or what he is crazy for heaven's sake ...he almost killed a person so what makes you think he wont hurt you "

"I don't think so ..l know so " jimin said stopping making yoongi stop too and look at the other . "Well l dont care ....its either you choose what l say or him "

Jimin looked at him shocked his eyes almost falling out as his omega felt like a blade has been inserted into his heart. "Y-you dont mean that ....t-take it back h-hyung fucking take it back "

"Actually l do its him or me .." Yoongi watched as jimin's world collapsed he didnt want to hirt the younger but cant he understand jungkook is a psycho .

"H-hyung y-you cant do this to me " tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Jimin me or him say it..."

"No..." Yoongi sighed backing away. "Oh l will yake that as you choose him "

"W-wait what ..." Yoongi had already walked away and Jimin wanted to follow him but if he couldnt be happy for jimin then thats his problem .

Even if it meant throwing away ten years of friendship . He wiped his tears and walked the other way l guess he was skipping history class today.

History is boring anyways.

....

It was after school and jimin always walks with Yoongi but well today he is walking alone . He sighed before walking out of the gate.

He just hoped he didnt run into any crazy or horny alpha today , yoongi wasnt here to protect him. Just as he turned a corner luck proved to not be on his side.

"Hey there little omega ...you alone today " jimin scooted back in disgust as the alpha approached him . He backed him up into a wall before burrying his face into jimin's neck where a mate mark should be.

"Carry my mark now omega " he was about to start sucking but a punch made uts way to his face . "Aahg " he cried out but the person got on top of him and started punching him none stop.

"J-jungkook .." but jungkook kept on punching the man ."Please stop...Jungkook " he thought jungkook listened when he got up and crashed the person's face with his shoe .

"No...jungkook stop you dont want me to fear you do you " and that made jungkook stop and quickly rushed to his omega.

"N-no you cant fear me you wont " jimin just nodded as jungkook kissed his forehead .

"Then people wonder why l go crazy if only they stop touching what's mine "

...

THE END

Please vote and comment it feels like l write to myself please just vote for me and even one comment.