(Chapter 1)

You have been living Alone all your life since your family died when you were young. One day you were walking alone when you felt someone tap on your shoulder. You quickly turn around to see a boy about the same age as you, smiling "Hi! My name is Hinata what's yours?" he says cheerfully, you look confused "I'm Y/N" you say, Hinata smiles. A while later you have realized you have a lot in common and so you both become best friends. 

A few years pass and now you are both 16. "Hinata don't touch that it could be poisonous!" You call out as he was about to pick up a mushroom. "what is its not?" he replies, "just dont.." you say stepping on the mushroom. Hinata looks disappointed but he just smiles and says "you're such a worry wart you need to calm down sometimes!" you don't care what he thinks as long as hes ok your happy. 

After about a week after your birthday Something terrible happens... You and Hinata were attacked by a demon, and you finally ended up killing it but somehow, you're slowly becoming a demon, but Hinata is on the verge of dying. So, you grab him and run down the mountain as fast as you can to find a doctor, you were never good at running. And just as you thought things couldn't get worse it started pouring down with rain and you slip dropping Hinata and hes about to fall off the edge and you quickly grab him and pull him away from the edge. Your about to stand up but you have now fully become a demon and you can't control what's happening to you. You smell Hinata's blood, and you fight the urge you attack his unconscious body when you get attacked yourself by a demon slayer with a striped haori and a snake around his neck, you quickly dodge but almost land on Hinata so you push Hinata out the way before you hit the ground. Its painful but you don't care, you start to panic as you see the snake guy watch you and try cut your head off. You pick up Hinata and run away with him and you hide him behind a tree and hear footsteps running after you, so you jump out from behind the tree and attack the snake guy.  He kicks you off of him and charges at you but whenever he gets close to the tree you put hinata behind and you grab the snake guy and throw him away from it he looks confused. "im not dealing with this bullsh*t today!" he shouts.

He knocks you out and when you wake up you have a bamboo muzzle covering your mouth You look around and you see a different guy with a different Haori one with a green and yellow pattern on one half and the other half is a maroon colour. "So your the weird demon? y'know I've delt with demons like this before, and she actually turned out good but idk about you" He says while glaring at you "btw your friend is dead he died from blood loss" he continues. As you hear his words you start crying and you fall to your knees. He picks you up and he starts taking you to the butterfly mansion where you meet 3 boys around the same age as you but human. one has a boar mask, one has yellow hair and he looks terrified of you and the other looks nice and is smiling just like hinata did when you see his smile you tear up again and hug him. After a while you figure out there names Inosuke is the boar mask guy, Zenitsu is the yellow haired one and tanjiro is the one tht reminds you of hinata.