Author's Note

Hello, it's your fellow author here! I'm very excited about this book and I hope all of you like it but I want to start with trigger warnings.

Trigger Warnings:
Verbal abuse, mental illnesses such as depression, sex, blood, and maybe death.

Like all fanfics, the main characters aren't like their real life. They have a similar personality but different circumstances.
As usual, I don't know everything so there will be inaccuracies. I try to proofread my chapters but I still make mistakes sometimes. There is romance but little smut. I hate writing it and prefer to keep it out of my books. I mostly include fade to black. There will be explicit language and mature themes.

I use AI such as Grammarly to assist me with improving my writing skills such as grammar and so I give credit when properly due. I do not support AI in ways to eradicate jobs or art.

This book is in no way meant to defame Taylor. It is fanfiction meaning that almost all events have never occurred.

Anyway, this is what you can expect from the book! I hope all of you enjoy it! Every book I've written has a theme for chapter titles and this time it's adjectives! Thank you for reading and best wishes to you all!

Cover made by me