PART 2 :

what's cooking today ? " said Alaya coming to the kitchen her sister replied " Biryani , shami kabab and Custard " hearing this Alaya's mouth fill with water and she said " really !!! today is something special or someone is coming ? " her mother replied " Yes someone is coming today for lunch ." "Why? Who is coming now?" hearing this her mother replied, "Alaya doesn't speak like that , guests are a mercy from Allah, don't make faces like that when a guest comes. Well, why didn't you get up for the Fajr prayer today?" Hearing this, Alaya felt a little embarrassed and said, "Mom, I slept late at night, that's why I woke up late in the morning.""Hmm! That's why when you came out of the room in the morning, your eyes were swollen. You sleep late at night, that's why it happens. Sleep early." Alaya was shocked to hear this but then she realized her mother did not suspect that she had cried all night and she breathed a sigh of relief. Her mother got busy with her work and Alaya left from there while thinking how innocent her mother is, she doesn't know anything.

AUTHOR'S POV :

( Every time Alaya used to cry and sleep at night, her eyes would get swollen in the morning and when her mother would notice, she would always say the same thing, 'You wake up late in the morning, that's why it happens. Go to sleep early' but she felt a little strange thinking that today her mother said this very late, otherwise she would have said it in the morning. Anyway, Alaya has a habit of overthinking, that's why she is still overthinking it and nothing else 🤷‍♀ .)

ALAYA'S POV :

"Mom didn't tell me who is coming. Well, when those people come, I will see for whom so much food has been prepared." After saying that, she went to the room to study for her exams."
"Why is this study so difficult? Allah, I am tired of studying. Just make me pass the twelfth standard quickly, Ameen." After praying this, she started her studies.
( Few minutes later )
she heard some noices from outside. So she put her books on the table and went out ( itni hi koi drama queen hain madam foran bahar chali gyi agr abhi koi kaam k liye bula rha hota to inky kaan chutti par chaly jaty . khair ,ab to ye kitabien bhi kal hi khulengi ) When she came out of the room and saw the flour spread on the kitchen floor, she shouted, "Oh Allah, who has the courage to make the house dirty after I cleaned it? " she said and look at the person who did it .

AUTHOR'S POV :

( But when she saw the person standing in front of her who was wearing a black button-down shirt with folded up cuffs, gray pants, hair neatly set, and a gray watch on the wrist of the opposite hand. There was one thing that was the same in both the personalities standing face to face and that was the skin like honey. He looked so beautiful in his honey complexion that for a moment her breath stopped and she stopped dead in her tracks and in the truest sense she had become a stone statue at once, because seeing the person who was standing in front of her, this was always the case with her. And the person standing in front had not raised his eyes yet. Alaya liked this habit of him very much. But when he heard what Alaya says , he raised his head and looked at her with his black Almond eyes and that's all !😩 Two eyes met, one of which was full of admiration for the person standing in front of her, while the other had nothing like that.)
She came to her senses and started looking around and then looked at him again to see if he was actually in her house or was she just imagining him ? " Its me I'm really sorry, I actually did it by mistake" He said with his innocent face .His voice was soo deep and soft that for a moment she got lost in his voice, she couldn't believe that she heard the voice of her favorite person like that."No, no, don't apologize, please, it's okay, I'll clean up again." he changed the angle of his eyes " Well, how are you here? " He turned his gaze back to her " I-I-I mean you had something to do? You don't come here much, that's why I asked." then he replied "Maliha aunty had ordered some things, I came to give them, then she said, 'Put them in the kitchen'. I was just keeping them, but this accident happened." He said pointing towords the ground. When he was telling all this, Alaya's attention were less on his words and more on his presence because today he was looking very attractive 👀 . "Take this, Hamdan , give it to your mother and thank you very much for bringing me the goods." Both of them turned their gaze and looked at the kitchen where mrs Maliha was standing with a box in her hand. "There is custard in it. I have just made it, so it is not cold enough. Tell mom, to put it in the fridge for a while," she said, coming closer to both of them. "Yes, I will and please don't embarrass me by saying this , it was my duty to come to your service as a neighbor so now allow me to go Allah Hafiz! " He said this and went towards the door. Mrs Maliha went to leave him to the door. Alaya also went to the room. Because at that time she was in no condition to face anyone .

ALAYA'S POV :

" Oh my God, why are you beating so hard, you fool," she said, putting her hand on heart, "Oh Allah, how much I have stared at him, please Allah protect him from the evil eyes , Ameen. He must be thinking wrong about me aaahhh 😩 . I have never been so ashamed in my life as I am now. By the way, how beautiful he was looking today, May Allah protect him, Ameen. Uff Alaya , if you are going to blush so much, what will happen to you in future? But if he looks so good to me, other girls must also like him, right? He also likes another girl. Obviously, why would he likes a girl like me? Allah, why am I feeling so sad when I only like him, I am not in love with him, then why do I feel so bad thinking that he likes someone else. "Alaya!! Alaya!!! Who will going to clean this ? come quickly, the guests are about to arrive." She was so engrossed in talking to herself that she came to the world of consciousness when she heard her mother's voice " yaah mumma , I am coming " while saying this she left the room immediately .
" Mumma you still haven't tell me who's coming ? She said while cleaning the floor ." OHHOO ALAYA , MISS AYSHA IS COMING TODAY TO FINALIZE THE WEDDING DATE."

_________________________________

Do Vote 👍 .
Do Share❣️ .
Do Comments 👀 .

Your New Author ,
      CAVERIA 🦋 .