I want you forever

Wednesday, 10:15

Suna stood in the living room, staring out the window and observing the picturesque views of the Bosphorus.

She held a porcelain cup of coffee in her hand and drank its scent with her nose, she felt like a new person at the thought that she was leaving here soon, burning all the bridges behind her.

Her concentration was interrupted by a well-known male voice – this is Kaya – dressed more elegantly than usual for company. With a smile, he walked up to his wife, grabbing her by the shoulders, "Good morning, Suna." – he said to her, kissing her on the cheek. The girl turned towards her husband with a smile, put the coffee on the table, and then began to look at her husband. "Good morning, you look much more official today. True, you work in a company, but I've never seen you in such an outfit." – she said, straightening his collar and then his tie. The man gave her a mischievous smile, "Or maybe it's because I'm finally ending this ordeal? It's not that I don't like working there, anything related to art and beauty describes me, but I couldn't stand Ferit's duties anymore. Because of this, I keep coming home late and...I don't have time for you." – he replied, then touched her cheek.

The girl raised both eyebrows, "Nice of you to look at it that way. I appreciate it." – she replied to him, gently teasing him. Then Ferit also entered the living room, along with Örhan and Ifakat. "Kaya, grandpa is waiting in the car, we can go." – his uncle said to him, "Okay, I'll be there in a moment." – he replied. The man nodded, then headed towards the door, Ifakat is right behind him. Ferit smiled, "Instead of dating, you would work, Englishman." – he commented and left. Kaya rolled her eyes, "The problem is that I've been the one doing the most here from the beginning." – he replied quietly, sighing again looking at his wife, "I'm going to go, because my cousin is about to eat me. Man, what would they do without me?" – he said, kissing his wife this time on the other cheek, then he also left.

Suna laughed, then went back to watching the views outside the window, this time Seyran entered the room, dressed really elegantly. "My beautiful sister! Let's go in." – she called to her, brushing her thick, thick hair behind her ear. The girl looked towards her sister who was approaching her, she gave her a questioning look, "And where to?" – she asked. "For lunch together, half of the residence is not present. We'll eat it ourselves, come on!" – she replied, grabbing her sister's hand.

And the sisters moved forward, they were driving along one of Istanbul's streets, passing many cars. Strange – there were no traffic jams at all, which made it much easier to get to the city center and then to one of the best galleries. The black car in which the sisters were traveling stopped, both girls got out, Seyran looked at the man behind the wheel, "Mr. Driver, please come here to pick us up at 3 p.m." – she told him and he nodded. She closed the door and the car drove away, Seyran she looked at her sister, "So how? Food!" – she screamed and grabbed her sister's hand and started heading towards one of the nearby cafes.

The same day, during a meal, 10:55

The waitress served the trays of food the girls had ordered, "You're welcome and bon appetit." – the woman said as she left. When she saw the fruit salad, Suna smiled and started eating it immediately, Seyran leaned back a little more comfortably, she sighed slightly, "My sister is flying out of the nest, how cute is that." – she said, staring at her. The older sister looked at the younger sister, swallowing one of the fruits, then put down the cutlery, "You talk like you're my proud eighty-year-old grandmother." – she replied with a laugh.  "When is this all true! Suna, I will miss you." – Seyran added.

"Exactly, you definitely won't even miss me." – she said jokingly.

"Hey, that's not true." – she replied.