Chp 9: Trollsitting

Jim's POV

It's been a few days since Draal saved me from Nomura assassinating. Since that day, Draal stayed at my house basement for the time being. During these pass days, we've been trying to prove Vendel that the changelings are trying to free Gunmar from the darklands with the killahead bridge. But unfortunately, the bridge was gone from the museum.

  So we have no choice but to find and capture a changeling. To find out who's a changeling and how, we needed a Blinky calls it the gaggletack which is basically a horseshoe. If its ever contact to anyones skin, it'll either reveal the person is changeling or just a human. We've been trying it on everyone and only result was the dentist nurse which we accidentally killed it.

  After all that struggling of trying to find and capture one, we all decided to call it in. At least for now. Speaking of now, right now, my friends and I are checking at the latest scooter vehicle.

 Speaking of now, right now, my friends and I are checking at the latest scooter vehicle

Toby: Check that baby out.

Jim: (Exhales.) Vespa 300 GTS Super. Single-cylinder catalyzed four-stroke Quasar engine. Hmm, can you imagine me going down the road on that? Wind whipping through my hair, Claire holding tight to my back.

Toby: Me, cruising in the sidecar next to ya.

I look at Toby with frown look.

Toby: Oh. You imagined you and Claire alone, didn't you?

YN: I don't think scooters can have a sidecar.

Jim: (Sighs.)

Toby: What are the chances of your mom getting you one for your birthday?

Jim: Only slightly worse than me winning the lottery and buying it myself.

YN: Buying something like this? Its a very long run, even for my uncle. (To Jim.) How much you got saved so far anyway?

Jim: Only 328 bucks and 32 cents.

YN: Man, that's only enough for buying a used bicycle.

Jim: (Scoffs.) By the time I have enough, these things will drive themselves.

I look at the scooter again until I spotted something from the reflection of the window and saw a goblin carrying something.

Jim: (Gasps.) Do you see that?

I immediately turn around and see that it's actually a goblin and to my shocking, its carrying a baby.