Chapter 1

"He's perfect not a single flaw"
I say to my friend Alyssa.
"Maybe you're just too delusional to notice them"
"I'm not delusional he definitely likes me. Why else would we text daily?"
"Probably because you text him so he feels obligated to respond. Get over him Maggie it's clear he doesn't feel that way and you've liked him since you were in first grade. Don't you think you should change it up? Or at least tell him?"

I ponder for a few minutes before deciding.
"Okay I might be delusional but I don't want to let go of him. He's been my friend since birth that can't just end over a crush that he might reciprocate."

If you are wondering who we're talking about only the most perfect boy in school and my best friend and crush Grant Smith. Our parents met when they were both pregnant and became fast friends. We live next door to each other and everything. And he's everything I look for in a guy. He's funny, kind, smart, and he's sarcastic which I love. He plays football and basketball. He's 6 feet tall and blonde and also totally not into me.

I'm just your basic girl. I'm 5 foot 6 and brunette. I cheer and so conveniently we do just about every sport together. I cheer for every team he's been on and he's come to every cheer competition my team has gone to. We support each other in everything. When his mom got cancer my parents basically adopted him we took him to every practice when his mom had chemo and we ate dinner with him when she had to sleep. Luckily she beat the cancer but the dinners never ended.

He has 2 siblings both younger and they're twins. The oldest by 2 minutes is Audrey and the younger is Max. They are basically my siblings though. They were the last kids his parents could have. I'm an only child so naturally they took me in and helped me learn what siblings are like. Our families are super close and us dating could ruin that. That's why i've never told him my feelings.

That's the chapter let me know if you like it. This is just a story i've had in my head for a while idk if it's good so idk if i'll update.