Introductions

August-

If i dont make it home tonight,
Tell my mother that i love her,
Leaves some flowers for my brother,
(Girl i love ya)
If i dont make it home tonight,
Take some money to my sister,
I dont ever want her chasing after niggas
Cause where im from niggas out chea dying everyday,
An they aint all bad they just trying to make a way
So if i get missing these are my last wishes
IF I DONT MAKE IT HOME TONIGHT!

I had just finish my tenth show on my twenty show sold out tour. I missed Shannon so much at this point, that i couldnt wait to get home. Every night i song Make it home, i had to really go into August the star mode, not to break down and just cancel the next show. Me and shannon are like bonnie and clyde thats my rida no matter what but we just been a little distant lately since i started the tour, hell even before i started the tour i notice a change. I know a nigga like me will never find a chick like Shannon though, a chick that will take you out to the club and dance with the bitch trying to dance with you. A chick that'll take you to the strip club and help the stripper get you hard and than go home an fuck the shit out you. That's my Shannon though, that's why i got a big surprise for her when i finish the tour, i plan on taking a mini vacation with wifey just to show her how much I've been missing her ass.

Shannon-

I had just come home from the salon getting my hair and nails done, i must say my nail tech/ hair dresser (teekie) always has your girl on fleek and feeling like a goddess when i leave. I was getting in my new 2016 audi when my phone started going off, i looked at the caller id,

The Best Hubby❤❤❤: Bae i just got off stage, ill call when i get to the room okay.

Shannon: Kk im just leaving the salon so give me a few to get home. Love you

The Best Hubby ❤❤❤: The salon i know you looking so good right now.

Shannon: Im driving so just call me in like an hour.

The Best Hubby ❤❤❤: Ok

I dropped my phone on the passenger seat, i just couldnt with august right now. For some reason i been noticing lately our relationship aint the same as it was before. It just seems that before he got on top, we had all the time in the world now it just seems like we fighting to be together. Dont get me wrong i love the hubby to death and i would never trade what i have. i guess it just boils down to the fact that i just really miss my husband.

Cortez-

I had just got home from my last class of the day and i was beat. When i walked into my condo, i seen my roomate Lissa doors was cracked. I seen she was on the bed knocked out and her boyfriend Kalil was wrapped up and the sheets with her. I went to my room in fell into bed with everything still on. I knew Lissa would be coming to wake me up in a few hours.

2 hours later

Rise and shine sunshine!!! I turned over to Lissa smoking a freshly roll blunt. I reached amd she passed, this was our daily routine. I met Lissa in the bathroom at my college,

I had been crying my eyes out because my advisor had just told me i lost my scholarship, do to a slight drop in my grades. I just never understood math. When this beautiful thick spanish chick walked in. She asked me if i was okay, being sentimental at the time. I aired out my laundry. When i was done all she said was " for every end there is a beginning".

Little did i know my beginning would be working at magic city 4 nights a week, just to make ends meet. Me and Lissa became like Thelma and Louise after that. I moved off campus with her and started working to make sure i didnt have to drop out of college. I rather strip then ask my mom and perv of a stepdad, for anything.

This is my furst book so be patient with me. Now the reason i wanted to write this book is because ive read alot of these AUGUST ALSINA books, and none of them came out with a story like this. I know there will be copycats after but never before. An then also everybody seems to be so scared of sex scenes there will be multiple in mines.

NOW THAT THE INTRODUCTIONS ARE OVER TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. AN I WILL BE UPLOADING PHOTOS. STAY TUNED!!!

StacieMac-