Agent 006

ERR! ERR! ERR! ERR!

ERR! ERR! ERR! ERR!

"Okay! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

Hit aggressively pressed the snooze button on my phone to stop the sound. I'm off today, however, I have some errands to run. I have to mail two of my customers items back. They sent their broken devices to the shop and I'm sending them back out. Then, I have to get my hair retwisted. And lastly, I have a commission at the college from a nerd on campus.

I really enjoyed my time with Barbie yesterday night and I think I have a few ideas of what we can do next. We can, maybe, go bowling, out to dinner, have a picnic, have a game night, something that would seem fun for the both of us. I wanna see how far we can go.

Camron: wsp dick head! meet us at Thurgood at 4

Wow! What a way to greet someone at 8 am! Thanks a lot, Cam. Thanks a lot. I rolled my eyes at the message and went to get ready. I could really use some extra sleep right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark and Jada have been laid up all week. Despite the tumultuous revelation of Mark's infidelity, which left Barbie reeling in anguish, both Mark and Jada remained confined to their home throughout the week. Barbie's rage toward Mark consumed her, her mind racing with questions and accusations. Mark, consumed by guilt and remorse, knew he had to face Barbie's wrath eventually, but the weight of his actions paralyzed him. Jada, caught in the crossfire of their marital strife, felt a mix of sympathy and frustration. As the days turned into nights, the tension within the household grew palpable, each passing moment a testament to the shattered trust and fragile bonds between the once-happy couple.

"Jerika said she and her boyfriend are going to the Bahamas and asked if we wanted to go," Jada mentioned, sparking a wave of excited chatter amongst the group. 

"When?" Mark inquired, his voice tinged with curiosity. 

"In about two months," Jada replied, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. 

"Who paying?" Malik's voice cut through the air, a hint of skepticism in his tone. 

"You, right?" Jada's playful remark was met with a firm 'Me? Girl, nah' from Malik. 

"Why can't you pay your own way?" he questioned.

"Because I was hoping you'd pay for it. You're the one with all the money, Malik," Jada countered, her words laced with a mixture of desire and a touch of manipulation. 

"Bitch, you don't know what type of money I got," Malik retorted, his pride wounded. 

"So, who's money was that that you had the other day? Who's money did you buy my purse on? You a fraud, Malik? I thought your family was wealthy! Are you lying to me?" Jada pressed, her voice rising with each syllable. 

"No. I was being generous. If you wanna go on the trip, fine, but pay it yourself. I've provided enough for you," Malik declared.

"Malik, please? This is going to be the time when we have more privacy than ever. It's gonna be just us two and we don't have to worry about any interruptions at all," Jada pleaded, her voice softening with a promise of intimacy. 

"I'll think about it, okay?" Malik conceded, his resolve wavering. 

"What are we together for? I thought this shit was gone be fun. Why you actin' all different?" Jada's frustration bubbled over.

"I'm just... I don't know, babe. I just don't know what to do right now. Maybe we do need that trip, huh?" Malik admitted, his voice laced with a hint of vulnerability. 

"Yes. That way we can be all alone, relaxed, close in intimacy, and surviving on the peaches and strawberries," Jada suggested, her voice dripping with suggestive innuendo. 

"I hope they have more than just peaches and strawberries," Malik quipped.

"Of course they do! You're not still stuck on her, are you?" Jada inquired, her voice laced with a hint of jealousy. 

"No. If she wanna leave, she can leave. I'm just waiting for the day she comes back, begging on her knees," Malik replied, his voice dripping with a mix of bitterness and hope. 

"You really think she's gonna do that?" Jada questioned, her skepticism evident. 

"We've been on and off for three years," Malik countered.

"Well, you have me now so, what is really good?" Jada quipped.

"Nothing," Malik muttered, his voice a mere whisper, his thoughts consumed by the complexities of his past and the uncertainty of his future.

"Look, either you go with me, or I'm out!"

"Is that a threat? Why you want me to go so bad, huh? Why?" He questioned.

"Because, I need you to get over home girl and be with me! We was supposed to be with each other years ago, but you left me as some backup for the duration of your relationship! Why did you end up with her anyway? Why not me, huh?!" Jada expressed, feeling a raft of anger and hurt.

"Because she had something you didn't--class!" Malik admitted.

"Oh. Okay. I see what it is," She chuckled. "You take me as a hoe,"

"I didn't say that,"

"But you implied it. Malik, all I ever wanted was for us to work. I can do everything she can!"

"So, if I go on this trip, you gone be a submissive woman?"

"And everything else..."

"Fine. But, if you try any funny shit, it's your ass,"