Tales of Shadybug & Claw Noir

Tales of Shadybug and Claw Noir

Parallel Universe:

Betterfly's Lair:

"Can we do it?", asked Betterfly to Alya, who was frantically working with Markov to solve the problem.

"There's a 92.7% chance that there's a world existing like this based on these images", said Markov, as Alya showed images of Shadow Moth.

They heard an explosion followed by Nino's panting. He came running it with a gun shooting behind him. "They're coming!", said Nino.

"There's no choice!", said Alya, as she walked closer to Betterfly.

Betterfly cupped his hands and created a kamiko. "My kamiko fly and connect with Alya Cesaire's heart". The kamiko flew and entered Alya's glasses. "Ubiquity, I'm Betterfly and I grant you the power to connect with parallel universes". Alya formed into Ubiquity just as the ceiling shook and began to collapse.

Miraculous:

Monarch's Lair:

Gabriel trudged to his table and rested his arm where the Cataclysm mark lay. He groaned in pain, as the memories flooded him. The kwamis all huddled in a group, as Gabriel removed each of their miraculous and placed them aside.

"We're doomed", said Barkk.

"Don't jinx it", warned Daizzi.

"At Least Pollen escaped", said Sass.

"Fluff is also alright", said Wayzz. "We'll just need some rescuing from them".

Gabriel side-eyed the kwamis and took his phone. He dialed Natalie's number just for it to go to voicemail. "This is Natalie Sancouer, at the moment I'm not available. I'll get back to you".

Gabriel looks at the kwamis as he places their miraculous into his pocket. He glared at them and the kwamis all followed him. He brought them to Adrien's room. Gabriel considered that he should tell Adrien the truth. But it would just complicate the situation. He was about to knock on the door, but the pain in his arm made him wince. He immediately returned to his lair.

Miraculous:

Adrien's Room:

"This power is so strong", said Adrien, as he looked at his ring and then at Plagg. "Look what I did today".

"It's not your fault. He had it coming", said Plagg.

"But even under the mask he's a human too", said Adrien, as he looked at his ring. "I hurt an innocent person".

Miraculous:

Marinette's Room:

"Don't beat yourself Marinette. You did great. You didn't get the kwamis back but you know something now", said Alya.

"I know. But my love for Adrien literally drove all of this", said Marinette.

"You recovered the bee and the bunny miraculous", said Alya, as she fiddled with her hair. "You're doing great at fighting Monarch already. Here I was thinking how to help you without superpowers", said Alya. "I guess you don't even need me".

"You have one superpower no one else can have", said Marinette. "Being my best friend". They hugged.

Miraculous

Living Room:

Tikki snuck down stairs for a macaroon. She went to the plate and picked one and began munching it down. "Did you hear that?", asked Tom, as he heard a cluttering noise. Tikki zoomed with the macaroon upstairs, not before smiling after what she saw on the TV.