chapter 1

You had been a star wars fan for as long as you remember, you were a fan of star wars: knights of the old republic and Bastilla shan was your favourite character, some would say it was simping, but you would say it was a childhood crush that just never went away, whatever reason this is where we find you Y/N.

Y/n's pov

Y/N: wow the kotor remake looks good, I just hope it isn't rushed like RE3 was. ( I like RE3 but I do think it was rushed)

Y/N looked at the time realising the time he spun around in his chair and stood up stretching and yawned, before walking out of his bedroom he grabbed his shoes and jacket, put them on and left his apartment and locked his door, before he began running through the streets to his place of work the local GAME, Y/N was lucky to be working his "dream job" and it helped that his boss was a close family friend, Frank had known Y/N since he was little, by no means was Frank a young man he was in his mid 50s with pure white hair and glasses that made him appear much older than he looked, causing Y/N to affectionately call Frank granddad much to the older man's dismay.

Y/N reached the store to find it open but Frank was nowhere to be found, worried Y/N called out for the old man,

Y/N: granddad!! You there !? Frank !?
Y/N carefully walked through the store noticing that the shelves that normally contained video game cases were either mid way through being re'stocked or completely barren as if they'd been stolen, Y/N walked into the back room where he and Frank would talk after work or when they were on lunch, he entered to see Frank, brused and beaten.

Y/N: Frank !! Oh my god I'll call the police and an ambulance

Frank: Y/N ? Where is that young lady ?

Y/N: what young lady ?, There was nobody in when I came through the front

Before Frank could answer Y/N felt a hand grab him from behind and spin him around, he heard a shrill buzz and a yellow/white blade was inches from his neck, but what shocked him more was the wielder of the yellow lightsaber , standing before Y/N was none other than Bastilla shan.

Y/N: hello there

To be continued...

Authors note: after considering this was only supposed to be a oneshot I decided to 're upload it as a full story