‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ incorrect quotes

sonny: just so everyone knows, don't ever try to climb a tree at night carrying a strobe light, owls DON'T like it.
koko: ...what happened?
sonny: i made a VERY bad mistake.

jason: do you guys hear something?
seon: i hear the sound of you shutting the fuck up.

koko: why would you think any of this was a good idea?!
kang sol: probably because i'm a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence.
koko: oh...
seon, from across the room: i don't understand how you keep forgetting that.

sonny: hey seon, have you seen the photographer?
seon: nope. have you seen the meat tenderizer?
sonny, confused: what?
seon, grabbing the meat tenderizer out of the drawer: no reason, cute boy things!

kang sol: where are my fucking keys?
seon: kang sol, koko is around, can you say it a little nicer?
kang sol: may i ascertain the whereabouts of my FUCKING KEYS?!

koko: why don't i like this person?
seon: i don't know. maybe it's because they keep stealing your thunder.
koko: maybe it's because their name is "sonny". don't you find that utterly ridiculous?
seon: no.
koko: that's because your name is "jangmi".

koko: you use humor to deflect your trauma.
sonny: awww, thanks-
koko: that's not a good thing.
sonny: all i'm hearing is that you think i'm funny.

jason, trying to impress kang sol: i re-initialized the entire command structure, retaining all programmed abilities but deleting the supplementary preference architecture.
seon: he turned it off and back on again.

jason: you know the sound a fork makes in the garbage disposal? that's the sound that my brain makes all the time.

seon: go big or go home!
kang sol: please, for once in your life just go home. i'm begging you. go. home.
seon: i'm going big!

jason: how do i tell kang sol that I want them to yell at me like they're gordon ramsay and i'm a poor little chef who just ruined a crème brûlée?

sonny, walking into jason and seon's bedroom in the middle of the night: i had a bad dream.
jason: what was it about?
seon: no, don't ask them that!
jason: why not?
seon: cause they'll answer!

the amount of jason and kang sol nsfw quotes i got were WILD😭😭 the incorrect quote generator ships them!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the amount of jason and kang sol nsfw quotes i got were WILD😭😭 the incorrect quote generator ships them!!

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐇‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ oc co-ed groupजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें