| Chapter 3 |

Hello my Readers, I hope you all are well. After reading do comment and drop a review comment. This chapter is still unedited read on your risk.

Let's start.......

Kaurwaki entered in bhojan kashk and saw everyone but her eyes stucked on those pair of eyes who also presented in there

Kaurwaki entered in bhojan kashk and saw everyone but her eyes stucked on those pair of eyes who also presented in there. "Kauru come and sit here." Her father said in soft tone and patted the sit beside him. "Ji pitaji." Kaurwaki said and sat beside her father on table. (Yes father.) All servant served the food on their plate and stood in corner. King Bhanupratap Singh ate one morsel and ordered everyone to start their food. Because in palace this is rule that first King eat first bite of his food and after that all people will start their eating. Everyone were eating their food, then Bhanupratap started coughing badly, kaurwaki stood immediately and patted his back. "Pitaji kya hua aapko?" She asked worriedly but her family members face turned pale, they had known. (Father what happened to you?)

Her mother got worry and ordered to bring ved ji (doctor), her brothers took the King to his king. All members roamed outside the king's chamber, ved ji came out with apologetic face. "What happened to my father ved ji please say something?" Kaurwaki asked and all members looked each other that how will say this to kaurwaki. Ved ji also knew that Princess doesn't acknowledged about condition of king. "Princess I am sorry yo say about this but Maharaj has severe heart problem and we haven't cure of this problem. We can only give a try and rest is God's hands." Ved ji said with head down because he wasn't able to see Princess anger.

The whole Aryavart knew her kindness, soft and forgiveable nature but they also awared of  her anger. Kaurwaki wasn't able to hear this news because she love her father very much. Kaurwaki is everyone apple eye but her father's live was in her, he couldn't bear one scratch or hurt on her physically and emotionally both. But it didn't mean that kaurwaki was weak. No, they loved her because she always supported the right and she was only child of her mother. In those years, she denied all family members not to meet her because she didn't want to stop her hardwork without any reasons.

She went away from there without saying anything. All family members entered in king's chamber and greeted him. Kaurwaki's mother Varuna sat beside him and helped him with sitting. King looked at everyone but didn't find his beloved daughter. "Where is my princess?" Bhanupratap asked his wife in low tone. "After hearing your medical condition she went away without saying and expressing anything." His wife replied with sweet tone. Bhanupratap was 20 years when his father decided to marry him with his friend's daughter Varuna. They both played and completed their study together. They were very happy to hearing the news that their parents wanted to marry each other because somewhere in their heart They loved each other but didn't confessed. After one miscarriage, doctors said that they never had children. Bhanupratap mother was loving towards Varuna but she was worried about their generations. So she decided to marry her son with Varuna's younger sister, firstly Bhanupratap denied but Varuna forced him to marry again.

Varuna's little sister was very loving and caring, she didn't have any problem with this. Actually she loved her sister very much so she accepted the marriage. After a year of  marriage, Manu Varuna's sister gave birth a son Parth. Parth had one brother and two sisters. Parth is elder one among of them then his two sister, but due to God blessing Varuna got pregnant with kaurwaki and gave birth her. After kaurwaki, Manu gave birth a son.

****************

Kaurwaki was sitting in the garden and thinking about that her father's health and how will they manage everything? If anyone found out that king was suffered from heart disease, they took this opportunity and announced war against them. She was in her thought then a man entered with clearing throat to gain her attention. "Aapne kahi  vivah ka irada to nhi badal liya na Rajkumari." Vikram said without thinking about what is she thinking? Vikram was fiance, their parents decided to fix their marriage in their childhood. Kaurwaki was very happy then but now hearing from him about their marriage, she was not happy but why? She wanted to deny to this marriage and served her people because her father's health was not good. Vikram sat beside her and put his hand on her. She flinched due to touch and retrieved her hand.

They were sitting in silence neither she started any conversation nor he. After sometime, kaurwaki cleared her throat and turned her face, looking into his eyes. "Now we have to mange the royal matter in absence of father, it's best that we don't talk about marriage right now." She said in authorative tone, he understood that she wants to help her brothers to manage royal matter. "Okay as your wish but after king's heath improves,  we will get married." He said in low tone. After discussing the rest of matters, they went in their respective rooms.

**********************
Kaurwaki woke up early because she had to handle the matters of rajya. She took shower and got ready in pink colour lehnga choli with heavy dupatta. All maids dried her wet hairs and adorned her hair with flowers. In royal families, girls and ladies loved to hair accessories which is made up of gold,diamonds and rare gems but Kaurwaki didn't, she loved the floral hair jewellery in her hair.

Kaurwaki headed towards her father's chamber to ask about his health. She was upset that no one told her about her father's condition so she went away without saying anything basically she was angry with everyone. She entered in his room and sat beside him. Bhanupratap opened his eyes and a smile crepted on his after seeing his daughter. "Say something my princess why are you so silent?" Her father asked her worriedly. Kaurwaki was so sad and her throat filled with emotions. Her eyes got teary but her father quickly wiped her tears from her face. "I denied everyone not to tell you about my health because I didn't want that you worried for me." Her father said but he was feeling guilty why did he hide this from her? "Koi beti aapne pita ke liye pareshan bhi na ho kya humara itna bhi haq nhi." She asked while sobbing. Her father shook his head and kept his hands on her hands.

They talked and kaurwaki told him about her gurukul (school). All family members came and servants brought king's food. "Today I will eat with my daughter." King said and all nodded. Kaurwaki took plate and ate with her father. They all were happy then one soldier came inside and greeted them.

"Maharaj  there's a bad news. "

______<<<<_____

What is bad news? Do votes and comments.
I will update next chapter early. Next chapter will
be in male protagonist pov.