𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 036

THE LAST MATCH ENDS LONGER THAN THE OTHER 2 MATCHES YOU HAD BEFORE, you now stood on the field as you walked over to the two of the Top 6's members being Rin Itoshi and Shidou Ryusei

THE LAST MATCH ENDS LONGER THAN THE OTHER 2 MATCHES YOU HAD BEFORE, you now stood on the field as you walked over to the two of the Top 6's members being Rin Itoshi and Shidou Ryusei. You see them arguing as usual before you look at the score board.

─────────

Team A     -     Team 0
1       -       5

─────────

You cannot believe that the two arguing players in front of you were the No. 1 and No. 2 in Blue Lock. You sighed, annoyed with their constant arguing on field and off field. Even though when you played with them, their plays were impressive, you'll give them that. But they were constantly fighting for the ball on field. Even Fumi was annoyed from their arguing. Well probably from not getting the reaction she wanted but whatever.

You jogged over to the arguing two, pulling Shidou away from Rin after he almost attacked him. These two are a headaches if put together..

"That's enough, Shidou, Rin. You guys disappointed me with your behavior on field. Shidou, back to the punishment room like Ego said."

Shidou just smirked after you spoke. You don't know how to react when Shidou suddenly pulls you closer by your waist and grabbing you by your chin, which makes you look up to him only by slightly.

"You're really pretty, doll face. No wonder Rin likes you so much~"

"Hands off, Shidou."

You said, removing his hand from your chin and his hand from your waist while in the inside you were screaming internally.

' Who the hell grabs someone's waist, calls them pretty and doll face!? '

You screamed internally in the inside, calming yourself down as the slight tint of red on your cheeks fades away. You look back to see Shidou still standing there, smirking while looking at you.

"Aren't you supposed to go back to the punishment room, Shidou?"

"But I wanna stay longer with you, doll face~"

"Stop with your flirting, you lukewarm antennae bug."

"Shidou Ryusei you can fuck off, Y/n-chan doesn't need someone like you."

Rin and Fumi said in sync, glaring at Shidou. You sighed before walking over to Shidou and started to drag him by his uniform to send him to Ego's office or look for Anri.