𝟐𝟒 | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧.

Her attempts to stay with me were difficult to say no to. If I hadn't been living with those large soft doe eyes for a while now, it could've worked.

She was in the middle of peppering me with kisses down my neck and shoulder as I kept her against the wall. Easing my pain had become her specialty by this point. I didn't feel better about any of it but I wasn't losing my mind for the time being so that was a relief.

Her good mood came at the same time I told her we'd try to sneak off to the tower tonight. She wanted more time just the two of us and I figured it would make up for my absence as of late.

Daryl came out to tell us there was an emergency I was needed for. When we headed back in that's when Rick broke the news in front of Beth that Maggie and Glenn were taken.

The woman we took in believes they are in a town called WoodBury ran by a man who's called, The Governor.

"He got muscle?" Daryl asked as we all crowded around the woman.

She held herself steady gripping onto the weapons locker of the common room. "Primarily military wannabes."

"We've got our own authentic military guys." Beth said making me glance over my shoulder to her. She stood with Hershel as her face was covered in worry.

"They have armed sentries on every wall." The woman continued drawing back my attention.

"You have a way in?" I asked.

She turned from Rick to address me. "The place is secure from walkers, but we could slip our way through."

"How'd you know to get here?" Rick was amused not knowing how stupid she thought we were.

She calmly answered. "They mentioned a prison, said which direction it was in and said it was a straight shot."

He looked to get a read on me. Tilting my head over towards the door as we needed some time to speak it over.

"This is Hershel. Father of the girl who was taken. He'll take care of that." He pointed to her bullet wound."

"How do you know we can even trust her?" Oscar asked directed towards me

As Hershel was tending to the woman's leg, Carl stood watch over them. Everyone else gathered around the cell blocks staircase to discuss what latest news.

Beth, stressed out and confused stepped out in front of me. I was sat on the steps with Carol sat a bit higher holding the baby. "This is Maggie and Glenn. Why are we even debating."

She looked back to me waiting for me to do something.

"We're not." Daryl calmly answered. "I'll go after them."