5. Croquet and home

.Y/N's POV.

Eliza walked over to us and Angelica smiled. We walked to Angelica's car. Eliza sat in the passenger seat, and Angelica in the drivers seat like she always does. Peggy sat next to me in the back and we all got comfortable.

"You okay, Y/N?" Peggy nudged at my shoulder and asked me. "I'm fine! Don't worry about me pegs," I assured her and she smiled at me, so I smiled back. "Hey, we're going to the croquet lawn, okay ladies?" Angelica said and we all nodded.

- small time skip from Jefferson and Hamilton screaming each others asses off-

"Okay so, we need to prepare the lawn." We only took a few minutes to set up the lawn. So we just waited for Angelica's next 'orders'. "Plant the hoops." We did that too, "Set the peg in the sent of the playing area," me and Peggy looked at eachother and giggled a little.

"Why are you two girls laughing?" Eliza asked. "Well, my nickname is peg, pegs, or peg-leg!" Peggy exclaimed very proud and confident. "Ohh now I, still don't care. But that's cute." Eliza said with Angelica in unison. We all smiled and began to play croquet after all our 'orders'.

-another time skip because I'm feeling tired "HA!" - Eliza -

We took a break and walked to around for a little while for fun when we put everything away. "I say we go home, it's getting a bit late, don't you think?" Peggy asked, "Your right peg, we should, also I'm feeling tired. So see you guys tomorrow at school!" I told then and they waved at me.

"Good-bye el!" Peggy called
"Bye bye!" Eliza exclaimed
"Cya later, Eloise" Angelica said.

I walked home and felt tired until I saw the 'twins'. "Y/N! 'ow are ya?" Lafayette called to me with Thomas on his left side. "I'm ok, I'm heading home right now, actually laf, and hey Thomas." Thomas waved at me with a smile on his face.

"We can walk you 'ome, if you would like?"  I nodded and grabbed Lafayette's arm and smiled. "Of course, Laf. That would be nice." My home was only 2 blocks away, and I lived with my older brother, John Sawyer.

John is a really common name..

"We're 'ere, no?" Laf asked me and I nodded. "Thanks, Laf! And Thomas (and peggy)." The two look-a-likes smiled and nodded. "No problem" they both walked off and I shut the door when I lost sight of the two. "JOHNNY!! IM HOMEE!" I called out to my brother and he yelled back and okay, or something.

I put down my bag and prepared dinner for the two of us. "What're u makin' Y/N?" John walked downstairs with his cookie batter mix for his 'dessert'. "I'm making my specialty, mac' n cheese!" He let out a small laugh towards me for saying my specialty.

How rude.

"How was school, Y/N/N?" John asked me. "Well, Mr. Sawyer-" he laughed at me again. "Proceed!" He exclaimed. "Well, John, it was kind of weird, but goo-" John put his index finger to my lips "Why were you home late?" He cut me off with his words. "Oh, that.. I was playing croquet with the Schuylers!" I told him and he nodded. "Oh ok, I was just a little worried." I chuckled at him and gave him his dinner.

"le dîner est servi, monsieur!" My French class from a few months ago was really paying off! John took a bite of the mac' n' cheese and took more.

Damnn.

"This is really good Eloise!" John said. After a few minutes we finished up and went to our rooms. "Good night El!" John called at me and I smiled to myself. "Night John!" I called back at him and he closed his door, so I closed mine.

- ——————————— -

A/N- Another short chapter. Good job me! (y/n/n means your nickname)