Chapter 29

MONTY

"Fuck," I groan as I pull off my t-shirt, "I should have stretched more."

Iris giggled as she moved in my direction and took the shirt out of my hands to discard it in the laundry hamper. "I'm not sure stretching would have helped."

"It couldn't have NOT helped," I insist.

"Yeah, but I don't think your lack of stretching is causing your shoulder to hurt, sweetheart. I think it was that dive you made into second base."

"I was safe."

She laughed again, this time placing a kiss on my shoulder at the same time, "You're never going to let that play down, are you?"

"She's ten, Iris, there is no fucking way she threw me out from left field."

"Just admit you got outplayed, Monty. Don't worry, I won't say it is because you're old."

"Oh, now you're just asking for trouble." I grip her waist and use my good arm to hold her flush against my body. "You weren't saying I was old when I woke you up last night and gave you not one, but two orgasms before you fell back asleep."

"I just assumed you woke me up so early because old people love to be up before dawn."

"Iris," I growled. "You're so fucking asking for it right now."

"Jokes on you, big boy, I'm not scared of your punishments one bit. Instead of wasting your breath trying to talk all big, why don't I start a bath for you and we can soak all your aches and pains away?"

"We?"

"I said what I said," she emphasizes with a kiss.

My eyes don't leave Iris's ass as she sashays into the attached bathroom. She knows I'm watching her walk away, so putting that little extra way into her hips is doing something to me. I take a seat on the bed while I hear the water running. My entire body aches. For the last week, Nia has been asking me if I wanted to practice for the kids vs parents game today because she said it was super competitive. I thought she was full of shit. Not on purpose, but there was no way parents couldn't take on these kids, especially since I knew it was almost exclusively dads who were playing.

I'll eat crow and admit I'm wrong when I am and boy was I wrong. I underestimated how hard the dads were going to go today and even more how good the girls on the team were. I don't know what these coaches are doing, but they need to get paid some big bucks. I couldn't even get a hit off this child pitcher until the seventh inning. I tried to stretch a double into a triple, but I realized after rounding second it wasn't going to happen. Little did I know Aaron Judge was playing in the outfield because that ball came in like a missile and I had to dig into the bag. The ump called me out, but I was safe. I swear.

When I'm confident I can stand without falling flat on my face, I strip down to my boxers and make my way into the attached bathroom. I groan as I see Iris in nothing but a pair of cheeky boyshorts leaning over the jetted tub. If my cock wasn't already straining underneath the fabric enough, the sight of her was almost too much. I rub my aching cock, not wanting it to go down, but giving it some much-needed attention.

"Iris," I growl her name. When she spins around, she has a smirk on her face.

"What?" Like she doesn't know standing there with her breasts out isn't driving me crazy.

"Damn it, I want you so fucking much."

"I thought you were exhausted."

I stride toward her and pull her into my arms, "Never too tired to pleasure my women." I slide my hand between our bodies and rub against her slit. Iris's head falls back as she moans and I take the opportunity to kiss down her neck and slip one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Monty," she moans. "Please."

"Anything you want, love." My body protests as I move to my knees, but her pleasure is always worth it. Iris leans up against the wall and I lift her leg over my shoulder and kiss up the inside of her leg. She steadies herself with just one arm on the wall and grips my short hair with her other hand. I flick my tongue over her clit before diving full into her.

"Holy shit, Monty!" She begins to move her hips, working at the same pace I'm eating her out. When her leg starts to shake, I know she's about ready to come. I hold her leg a bit tighter so she doesn't fall over and enjoy the sweet reward all over my face.

When I'm sure she won't fall over, I set her leg down and lean back on my hanches. "Damn, that's my favorite taste in the world."

"Have I told you lately that you're A+ in the oral department?"

"I'd tell you to make sure you leave a review, but I plan on only devouring your pussy for the rest of my life."

"Oh, you're mine, I'm never letting you go." She leads me to my feet and pulls down my boxers. "Let me just add a bit more water to this and then we can get in."

"Whatever you say, baby girl." As she fills the tub, I stand behind her, pressing my hard cock against her ass. "I could fuck you just like this if you let me."

"I'm sure you would," she giggles. "But I have plans."

"Fine," I scoff.

With the water heated up, Iris motions for me to enter the tub. I take a seat in the warm water and moan and groan. It feels so good on my sore muscles. The only thing that could feel better was sinking deep inside of her. She shimmies out of her panties and takes my hand so I can lead her safely into the water. Just as I hoped, she faced me. Iris's hand wrapped around my cock while she was entering the water as she guided herself onto me. I just rested my arms on the sides of the tub, letting her do her thing.

The bubbles just covered the swell of her breasts, but each time she lifted herself to ride on my cock, her nipples peeked out, covered in the bubbles. It was so erotic that I almost came by just watching her tits.

"You feel so good, Monty. Always so full," she groaned.

"That's because you're made for me, Iris." I couldn't keep my hands off of her much longer. Using both my hands to cradle her neck, I kissed her hard. She hurried up the pace, riding me up and down so quickly that water was splashing out of the tub. I gently pulled on her bottom lip with my teeth at the same time she gave into the pleasure and squeezed around my cock. I'd been holding myself off this whole time, so it was easy to let go once she had reached her peak.

Both our bodies relaxed in a post-orgasm phase until the water turned too lukewarm for enjoyment. Silently we moved out of the tub, wrapping each other in fluffy towels and drying off before heading back to bed. After turning off the light, I slid into the bed Iris was already occupying making sure to wrap my arm around her waist and pull her up against my body. "I love you, Iris," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too, Monty. Thank you for being there for her today."

"I'd be there for her every day. She's mine just as much as you are. Both things I plan on making official and legal someday."

"Monty..." she says my name with a gasp as if she's surprised by this notion.

"Come on, baby girl, I'm head over heels in love with you. I didn't know life could feel this good before you waltzed into my life with all this chaos."

"Chaos?" She replied with a laugh.

"Don't worry, I mean it in a good way. The chaos makes me feel alive. My entire life I've felt like I was missing something. It's clear now that you were missing in my life, and Nia too."

"I gave up on love, you know? After...well after him I didn't think I had room in my life for it. By the time I was at a point where I thought maybe I could give dating a chance, I felt like I was too old and there wouldn't be anybody out there who would want to be in a relationship with a single mom."

"Anybody who thought like that wouldn't be worth your time anyway, Iris. You're so fucking special and I'm stoked you even gave me to time of day, all things considered. I'll never take your love for granted. You can trust me on that."

"I do trust you, Monty. I trust you with my heart and Nia's. I know you'll never break them."

"Never," I said with a kiss to her temple. That was the last thing either of us said as we fell into a restful slumber.