🌺SUGAR DADDY🌺2

Enjoy.
NOT EDITED
....

Finally Jimin was done packing and Yoongi lead him back to the car. 'I guess this is it , l have completely ruined my already pathetic life '.

Yoongi took the suitcase from Jimin who was shaking his head while trying to keep his suitcase."Let it go baby , l will do the honours ".

"No thanks Min l will do it myself " jimin said pulling it back while Yoongi pulled it closer to him. They kept on pulling and pulling until . Jimin creepily smiled .

It was was then that Yoongi knew Jimin was a witch when he let go and Yoongi was going to greet the damn ground like his mother but quickly he grabbed Jimin's hand causing them to fall together.

With Jimin on top of Yoongi. "Let go..." Jimin breathed out trying to remove his weight from the older but Yoongi's hands were tightly around his waist. "What are you doing leave me "

But the struggle was all for nothing Yoongi just cheekily smiled at him. His hands moving from his waist to his ass , jimin let out a yelp and managed to stand off Yoongi. Not without kicking him and glaring at him. "Fucking pevert .." he gritted out , Yoongi just smirked.

"All for you .." Jimin scoffed at him , as he got up and brushed himself then again pulled jimin's suitcase and trailed to the car. Jimin sighed deeply walking after the older.

A choice he doesnt have. In the car there was silence while Jimin was lost deeply in thoughts and Yoongi was focused on the road which jimin was thankful for until he decided to ruin it. "So baby...what do you like to do "

"Its Jimin and l like to read and write and l like to read fanfictions about my favourite boy band group , you should try it you know but first you should read my book DEATH ZONE ...." and Jimin completely lost himself and kept on talking on and on while Yoongi was lost in his beauty and personality .

He totally agrees that this is what is called love at first sight because Jimin was just so different . When they arrived Jimin had fallen asleep . Yoongi smiled looking at the talkative male peacefully sleep. He looked so enchanting when sleeping like a beautiful angel.

Something Yoongi didnt want to ever feel again... he was feeling it falling easily . And he hated himself for that. He got out of the car and carried Jimin bridal style into his Mansion.

Maids bowed at the male and they saw he had brought another boy at home. They were all genuinely worried for the boy he brought home. Because the cycle would never end.

Yoongi took Jimin to a room a bit far from his its a guest room which is amusing , he would always bring his sugar babies to his room but Jimin was different he felt so good with Jimin.

He gently laid Jimin on the bed and tucked him in the blankets before kneeling down and admiring Jimin's beauty . This male was just so ethereal.

Yoongi softly brushed Jimin's hair and tried hard to ignore the urge to kiss the younger who knew it could be jimin's first kiss and he didnt want to take away such a precious thing from him. He really never cared if it was someone's first kiss or first time before but if you were his sugar baby he would do it with no mercy.

But this was Jimin we were talking about he couldnt do that to him. The younger had already earned a soft spot in Yoongi's heart.

Yoongi got up and leaned down to gently kiss the forehead of his baby then proceeded to his own room passing by his room.

He jumped on his bed not even thinking about getting into comfortable clothed . He just got into bed and dozed off.

...