Love in heart of town

Ro's POV

I was on the street with Batgirl helping her chasing the thug. We jumped in front of him and surrounded him. "I thought it's the Bat. You two chicks don't scare me."

"How about we show him what this two chicks can do?" Batgirl suggested to me. I nodded my head in acceptance. "Momma didn't teach you how to talk with ladies. When we're done with you, you'll wish it was the Bat..."

We tied down the thug and left him there, on the street, for the police. Batgirl started. "Don't tell him about tonight. He doesn't like when we do things without his permission. I'm surprised he didn't ask you to join the team by now. What is he waiting for?"

I stood there in silence and listened to Batgirl. "What is wrong with you, Ro? You didn't say a word. How are you feeling?"

"Frustrated", I blurted put. I shouldn't have said that.

"What you mean by that?" Batgirl asked confused.

"Forget it." I regret saying it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

"Are you talking about...", her eyes widened in realization. "You two haven't...?" Not that I didn't try and I'm still trying but everytime I got to close, too close to him, he pulls away.

"And you want? Of course you want. I mean he is goddamn─"

"I know who he is", I cut her off a bit angry. I don't need anyone to remind me of who Bruce is. Sometimes I wish he stayed Bruce, just Bruce.

"Just talk to him Ro and tell him what you want. We all saw you talking with him. He doesn't talk with us only when he has something important to say. But he talks with you. And he's into you, Ro. Seriously. Just tell him what you want. He'll know what to do. Why do you think Catwoman runs after him everytime she hears he is seeing someone else? He is that good Ro."

Can I go a day without anyone mentioning her?

"I wouldn't know...", I mumbled looking at the ground. Catwoman. Somehow she's always around him. I don't like it or her.

"It's because you're doing it wrong. You're not what he needs." Catwoman appeared in front of us.

Speaking of the devil...

"And you are? Shoo away Kitten. No one asked you for your opinion. And she is exactly what he needs", Batgirl defended me.

Why is she always here?

"Oh please don't make me laugh, what she could possibly do better? I have a plenty experience. And whom did you call a Kitten?" Catwoman said offended.

What does she want?

Batgirl glared at Catwoman. "Because you spread your legs to anyone who shows interest in you and betray the one who loves you. He knows. That's why he doesn't want you back. He is better off without you."

"You need to teach some manners kid. I wasn't talking to you but her." My eyes widened at her words.

"And you're going to teach me manners? Whom did you call a kid?" Batgirl asked angry.

Bruce's POV

"Perhaps I should by myself a whip to be more attractive to you... " Rogue walked past me and mumbled quietly looking down. I wasn't alone. Nightwing was with me.

What was that about?

I looked at Nightwing who immediately looked aside and whistle. "I haven't heard anything."