Babies 😍

Slightly mashfinn

In the potion class every student was making potion but Lance and Dott who had been paired together has started fighting.
Lance:stop being an idiot and do the work properly
Dott:who you calling idiot!huh
Lance: of course you
Dott:you want to start a fight Crown

They put pick up their wands and point at eachother.Every person in that room has give up already even the teacher too cause no one can stop these two from fighting.At the other table Finn was having a headache because of these two .So,he stood up and went to stop their fight and Mash go with him.

Finn:can you both stop fighting already.Please(mash standing beside him)

Then suddenly one potion fell on mash and finn and cause a blast.Teacher hurries to the incident place and the smoke clear then they see that finn and mash has turned into a 3 or 4 year old childrens.

Teacher:both of took these to the infarmary.

Both dott and lance took mash and finn to the infarmary. At infarmary

Nurse:none of them has any injuries but the potion will wear off in 1 or 2 days.
Teacher: thanks for the information but who is gona take care of these two.
Dott: sorry but we can't do it as we classes but I think finn big brother can take care of these two.
Lance:dott is right. Miss
Teacher:ok but can you inform finn s brother about this.
Dott:sure.miss

Suddenly mash wokeup and asks for his pops.

Teacher: don't worry your pops is out for some days so we will be taking care of you.

After this finn wake up.

Finn:where I am and where is my parents and my brother.
Dott: don't worry just wait I am going to call your brother and run off to find Rayne.

After a long time of searching he finally found Rayne in library. He immediately go to him and approached him.

Dott: Senior Rayne.I need your help finn and mash is in the infarmary and they(he was cut in middle)
Rayne: what what happened to finn.Answer me.
Dott: he and mash had turn into kids.So we want your help to take care of them.

After this much he immediately run to infarmary meanwhile.Finn looking at Mash asks him to be his friend and mash was hugging finn and three of them was watching this scene in awe.Then suddenly Rayne storm into the the room and separate mash from finn and taking finn close to him and holding mash from one hand by his robe.

Rayne:stay away from my brother.
Lance:chill out he is just hugging finn.
Rayne :what if some boy hugged your sister how would you feel.
Lance:you
Teacher:stop fighting you two and now lance and dott go to your class.
Rayne can you please take care of them.
Rayne:yes Miss.

                    To Be Continued