Prologue: Hello Ultimate Academy

There it was... UA.

The school of my dreams was right there in front of me. I had always wanted to attend UA but of course, only the best of the best gets to attend.

The Ultimate's.

Ultimate students crowd the halls of UA. That is why they call it UA after all. Ultimate Academy. The high school for talented ultimate's to take the next big leap in their future.

Of course, I don't have much of a talent. For every class they select a student randomly in a raffle, but the fact that my name even made it to the raffle is amazing as I did some digging, and they don't put just anyone who applies in the raffle. They do background checks and look at their grades and, of course, see if they possess any talent. In fact, the whole point of the raffle is so UA can prove it can turn normal people with "talents" into true Ultimate's by the end of their years at UA. These people are called the Ultimate lucky students, although it is put in the UA files, they give them official titles of their talents, so they don't feel out of place.

And yes, I'm one of them.

[Izuku Midoriya: Ultimate Analyst. AKA Ultimate Lucky Student.]

When I found out I was going to UA and got picked from the raffle you wouldn't believe how excited I was. The staff had a call with me to pick out my Ultimate title. Their favorite was the "Ultimate Ultimate Enthusiast", but I think they meant it jokingly as they did end up putting down analyst... I think.

I was about to step foot into the grounds as UA towered before me.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...

And so, I stepped forward and...

I can't do this I thought as I tripped over nothing. Maybe my own shoe, I'm not sure.

I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this-

"Hey, are you alright?"

A girl had caught me by the backpack, pulling me to my feet mid-fall.

"You looked pretty distracted, you should watch where you're going, okay?" She smiled at me, touching her fingertips together as she tilted her head. She had short poofy brown hair and rosy, pink cheeks.

I nodded at her and as she opened her eyes and looked at me, puzzled. 

"Umm, ok then. Well, I'm guessing I'll see you again soon so bye!" She gave me a slight wave as she walked into the building.

Wow. I talked to a girl. And a pretty one. And she's an ultimate- WAIT I JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH AN ULTIMATE!

I shook my head, trying to snap out of it. I better follow her in though.

My feet felt heavy as I took steps toward the doors. My brains gears were spinning as I thought. But a second later it wasn't just the gears spinning. My hold head felt woozy and the world around me look unreal and before I knew it.

All black.

...

END OF CHAPTER:

...

(This was pre-written, and spell checked)

Prologue: Hello Ultimate Academy

Word count: 510

Written: 5/7/2024

Posted: 5/7/2024

Words from the author: Hello my loves🫶🫶 Now I know I already have 2 stories in the works but since I'm still refining my own fangan with og characters and everything I thought this would be a good substitute! And yes, I know this concept has already been written a lot on here, but I thought it would be more interesting if they were quirk less and it wasn't in the og mha universe so here we are!

Characters belonging to Kōhei Horikoshi (My Hero Academia):

-Izuku Midoriya

-Ochako Uraraka

...

Chapter word counts 

0: 510