strawberry blond.

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.˚

❝ she hated that she was still

so desperate for a glimpse of him,

but it had been this way for years. ❞

— julia quinn.

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.˚

[ cast ]

ryan destiny as phoebe russell

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.˚

there were only three things phoebe russell loved more than herself.

one : tennis. she had been playing tennis since she could walk as her mother had coached the sport for longer than she has been alive. she dominated on the court, winning matches and championships since she joined the ranked leagues. she even made a name for herself in the professional tennis world with her sponsorships and ambassador awards. she had everything going for her while doing what she loved.

two : art donaldson. she was protective over art, usually coming to his defense when patrick teased him in their youth. he is a bit of a gentlemen and is arguably her biggest fan, even going as far to bring signs to some of her academy matches. she had been in love with art since they were sixteen, having been friends since they were ten. he was her first kiss and one candidate for her first love. she could feel the pull between her and him and she knew he could to as he always pulled her to him when he whispered little jokes in her ear. they just never talked about it.

three : patrick zweig. patrick loved art, that much was always certain. so, at first, he was not fond of girl that art would let hang around them sometimes, having noticed that she stared at art how patrick did. he warmed up to her eventually, even going as far to consider her one of his closest friends. that was until her sixteenth birthday when he caught a glimpse of the longing look she threw him as he flirted with another girl. he left the girl in her place once phoebe gave him a smile that didn't reach her eyes and encouraging thumbs up. he's been platonically by her side ever since.

tennis was her world, art was her sun, and patrick was her moon.

that was until tashi duncan came along.

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.˚

© soulicit 2024.