The Sweet Meeting

The Amazing Digital Circus crew was just walking through Candy Canyon Kingdom and through the castle, Ragatha was just enjoying the view.

"Wow! This Kingdom is amazing! I'm so glad Caine sent us here!" Ragatha said, enthusiastic and amazed. "I wonder who rules this place? I can't wait to see who is the main royalty here."

Jax rolls his eyes and shoves Ragatha with his shoulder to her arm. "Oh please, I'm just here for the violence and bleep." He said, sarcastically while teasing Ragatha.

Then the princess, Princess Loolilalu, walks off of her throne, waving to the civilians and the crew, Ragatha looks at her in pleasure as she fall in love.

"Her candy hair is luscious and lovely. And her beautiful pink dress is so perfect, I wish I was her.." Ragatha was just procrastinating on Princess Loolilalu, while she was giving off her speech, as she normally does.

"Oh thanks goodness to the candy gods!" Princess Loolilalu exclaimed in excitement, "I'm so glad you guys could come! We have been waiting for someone to come for our party," She continued, "I am the Princess, Princess Loolilalu, what about you guys?"

"I'm Jax, pleasure to be meeting you Princess," Jax says before putting a small spider on the Princess' dress. "And the rest of these dorks are Pomni, Kinger, Zooble (they actually wanted to come this time), Gangle and Ragatha."

"Why that's wonderfu- Oh dear heavens!" Princess Loolilalu screamed in fear, as she saw the spider. "Oh no! Jax must have been pulling a prank again! I'm going to help the princess." Ragatha had thought, she shook her head, focusing on the situation.

Ragatha raced over to the Princess, snatched the spider and stomped on it repeatedly, Princess Loolilalu watched in awe, as Jax's plan had worked, He wanted to see what Ragatha would do.

Jax chuckles to himself "Oh would you look at that? Doll-face saved the princess from this totally bad spider which totally wasn't a prank" Jax said, eyebrows raising.

"Oh my, this brave ragdoll..... she saved me. Oh my goodness, her nice patched up dress perfectly matches her bow and button eye, and her lovely smile just drives me crazy" Princess Loolilalu thought, sighing in awe.

"Thank you, Ragatha, would you like to come on in with me for a moment?" Loolilalu asked, holding her hand out, Ragatha smiled, "Of course, ma'am" Ragatha said.

"She looks so beautiful, I wish I was her, her dressing style is unique, and her hair is nicely done, I don't know what this feeling is, but I can't stop it...." Both Loolilalu and Ragatha thought as their hands touched each other as they walked into the castle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dat's it -_-
(454 words)