Farewell

Third person pov

   It was a beautiful Sunday morning when Ella and her husband Zac esperea were planning a family picnic for their two kids , Reign esperea and Riot esperea. They were such a good looking family that people admired and even envied them in the oaks woods pack, even the Luna seem to broader a little envy when it came to Ella and her beautiful family . Zac and Ella had gotten permission from the alpha to take a family trip that Sunday , but something felt off , reign's dad Zac  tried to shake the feelings off,  but something just didn't feel right.

  It was one pm and they had just arrived at there pacts own private creek , it was beautiful the water was a deep baby color blue , the water was very clear and cold , the grass was so green that it seem like a picture off of some fairy tale book. Eight year old Reign was so excited that she jumped out of the car and ran to the creek , luckily  her dad had already parked , reigns brother riot also couldn't hold his excitement any much longer that he ran straight in the water to take a swim , riot was twelve , seven years older than reign so he was already a good swimmer , that's the thing with wolfs they tend to learn things faster than your ordinary humans.

  The family were having a good time they ate their delicious meals that reigns mother Ella had made , they were laughing and playing when suddenly they felt like some one of watching them , that's when reigns dad Zac decided it was time to leave. They all had finish packing, Ella went ahead and made sure to buckle reign and riots seat belts really tight , she knew something was going to happen ,Ella then kissed both her kids on the head and told them she loved them , Zac did the same.

  It was eight the night when they were returning when suddenly something hit there car , reign's dad lost control and they ended up turning over , reign heard some one coming closer  to them , Ella and Zac knew what was about to happen so Zac turned to reign and riot and told them to close there eyes but reign was scared she didn't want to close her eyes , the next thing reign saw would live her shock for the rest of her life,her dad eyes turned gold and she saw a bright light and the next thing she saw was that she and her brother were no longer in the car but at home , she looked around scared and so was her brother riot, they had no idea what had just happen. In the corner of there eyes they saw two ghostly figures standing in front of them , its was there mom and dad , they both started to cry for they new they were dead , reign dad pulled his hand forward and said to reign u are destined for greatness my child for you are no ordinary wolf and he then  looked over to his son riot with a smile  , we shall reunite again and just like that they disappeared. Later they had been found by the packs guards and taken to the orphanage
after they were told that their parents had been murdered and that there bodies were destroyed so badly they had to bury them instantly , that night riot and reign held on to each other and cried for their life would never be the same again.