Episode Two: The Compass

Trigger Warning.
Chapter Two: Whores will be Whores

[Then he kissed me ~ the Crystals]

When you live in a place like the Outerbanks you run into people all the time, sometimes more than you mean to. You also make a name for yourself no matter what it is you do. For a person like Alheri, she already had a good reputation because of the name she had, she could do everything wrong and still be seen as someone who couldn't do any harm, and she couldn't at least not if you were on her good side.

It was way too early for her to be dealing with Assholes, especially ones that were her ex, but she owned an organization and they helped women, at any time and anywhere and any hour of the day. Her dad's money funded the organization and she ran it. The reason was that she needed to keep herself busy, but she liked helping people. Whether it was passing out plates of food, or driving a van late at night in case drunken women needed a safe ride home, and now more than ever people needed her. She was called to help clean up the mess that happened after Agatha's appearance, and the last place she needed to be was the Cameron Mansion but she needed to speak business with Ward Cameron.

Truth be told Ward had always wanted three girls, but he got a son in the mix and he didnt like it at all. So when he heard of The Marten family moving to the island he thought this would be the best time to make them close friends maybe even like family. Ward was always nice to the Marten family.

And for a while, Alheri thought he was genuine but then she realized who she was and figured she'd keep a close watch on Ward Cameron because, on this side of the island, no one was who they claimed to be.

She stepped onto the plantation already feeling her skin crawl and the flashbacks playing in her head, There were construction workers left and right sounds of equipment filled the walls and echoed all around as she stepped further into the property and outside the back, seeing Toppher, Rafe and one of their friends who name she didnt care to remember.

James shoves Toppher's shoulder drawing his attention to Alheri who was talking to one of the maids. Toppher then shoves Rafe who was too busy texting on his phone to notice the shoves, he groans out of Irritation but then looks up to see Alheri.

"Excuse me have you seen Ward Cameron? We were supposed to have a meeting."

The woman nods leaving to retrieve Ward as Rafe and the pair decide to greet Alheri.

"Allie, Hey"

She looks up from her phone trying to keep her shit together definitely too early to be dealing with assholes. She rolls her eyes but plasters a fake smile trying to play nice for money's sake. "Rafe, Toppher." she nods to them both,

"I saw you at the Boneyard last night."

She nods. "Yeah I saw you too, everyone saw everyone."

"Still can't believe that Pogue pulled a gun on me."