once upon a dream, 𝑪𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

ONCE UPON A DREAM
Jupiter Ascending

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

SHORT SYNOPSIS

ANDROMEDA JONES dreamt of finding her happy ending, a meaning that would answer her fear of leaving the earth alone. Love. She has never had boyfriends. Her Mom told of her father's wishes for his youngest child to see the greatest destiny every parent wish for their kids. A happy ever after.

Life wasn't the fairytale given in the Disney movies, she learned it the hard way. Jupiter, her older fraternal twin sister, helped keep the house cleaning business her mother began as an employee. Never finishing college, from limited expenses to overpricing, she had manage at buying an apartment using money she earned selling art tapestries and portraits. To earn a couple of hundred dollars extra andromeda makes an agreement and visits a clinic, where they medically remove eggs out of her uterus to profit off.

But when she is saved, rescued from extermination on time before she could die, does she begin to recognise how much her life and fate has install for her.

Falling in love with Caine wise, a genetically engineered ex-legionnaire hunter bound by trauma and a terrifying past. His destiny to love her brings an all but impossible fate at what cost.

NOW READING
Once Upon A Dream
( Jupiter ascending )

NOW READINGOnce Upon A Dream ( Jupiter ascending )

®️ I don't own the rights to this movie.