V ( Oops, Food Fight Part 2)(P.O.V Arohi)

(P.O.V Arohi)

Finally, I reached my room and kept the plates filled with cupcakes on the study table, grabbing the lemon cupcake. I took a glance at the phone a message appeared from Arsi. It was

"Miss Arohi Kapoor in case you forgot, let me remind you that you are invited to a sleepover party at my place from 6 pm. Other members invited to the party are Aryaan, Armaan, Dashith, Zara, you, Vaira and Ishaan."

I packed my necessities in my bag while eating the remaining cupcakes.

I closed my door and slid down the stairs going to the living room to meet others, but was greeted by a cupcake coming towards me which I dodged easily. Gone was the beautifully cleaned room filled with exotic smells of snacks. The room was a complete mess. They were so busy fighting that they didn't notice the newcomer i.e. me. After few mintues Aryaan saw me, he become terrified and said me not to tell mumma, cause she will ground him without any electrical devices, a nightmare.

Aryaan and others except me started cleaning the room in a speed pace. After 30 minutes the room was sparkingly clean, impressive.

"Good Job guys " I said with approval.

"How about we play Truth or Dare " asked Ishaan, others nodding their heads in approval but I said, "

Sorry for late posting. Sorry, the chapter is quite short right? I know I am very sorry for that also. Thank you reading, lots of love from 

- Author